All reviews great hotel recommend this hotel hot water hotel is located trekking guide fast wifi manager mr the hotel manager free airport perfect location tucked away no lift thamel area rooms are clean buffet breakfast enjoyed my stay home away from home
Reviewed 15 September 2018

i went there last year and stayed for some days, i think 4-5, my receipt only show 2 but i am sure i did extend my stay. I was given a room and it was great, the bed was queen size, and best of all they have a hairdryer in the toilet. The bathroom isn't small, which is a plus. Buffet was not bad as well, there is a wide range of food for you fruits, porridge, some other meat stuff which i don't remember. Bed is the best for me. They also have a locker for you to keep your belongings. Staff is ok, they seemed distant but friendly and their english is quite good.

There are some problems. The first i faced was a building being constructed beside where and stay and the workers walked along the pathway and some started spitting. I don't mind sound in the morning, but i certainly hate them spitting while they walked along the pathway beside the building. I talked to the staff there and the next day the problem disappeared. No more sound and i slept soundly. The other issue was there was a small hole in the bathroom above me. I attached a picture and it makes me a bit uncomfortable as i worry if the workers in the opposite building could have peeped into the shower room, even if i dont think they could because of the small hole but one could never know..

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank websolutions83
Arya T, Manager at Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear websolution83,
Namaste from Aryatara Kathmamdu Hotel!

Sorry for your inconvenience,the construction in the i our side is finished now no more disturbances now,Anyway we would like to Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback. It was indeed our pleasure to have you at Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel. We are delighted to learn that you were truly enjoyed your stay with us.
It is such a pleasure to hear that you were really pleased with the room, staff, hotel and treats. Our priority is always on quality service and we starve to make our guest’s stay smooth and relaxing in a convivial ambiance, this is indeed the essence of our hotel.
Thank you very much for highly recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you at our premises in the future.

Best Regards,
Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel Team!

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel rooms are very good.Servicing is very good.They are talking very much care and give suggestions to see the important site seeing placesinNepal . The food court is very much good and tasty So I shared my good feeling to my friends in Andhra Pradesh India. Thanks to Aryatara Kathmandu hotel.

1  Thank smonapati
Arya T, Manager at Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Smonapati,
Namaste from Aryatara Kathmandu hotel!

Best Regards,
Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel Team!

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my family ,I liked the rooms and the breakfast was superb,and the restaurant services are very good,very caring staffs specially manger ‘Meghnath’ ,will visit next time here for sure and recommend friends to stay to this hotel.

Dear yendeti S,

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

A self contained and spacious hotel which is located centrally near Tamel. The locationis very cosy and away from hustle bustle of city market.

Staff are very cordial and accommodative. They helped usin all matters with a smile on their face. The manager Mr Megnath is very cordial, softspoken and helpful. In fact he came to airport to receive us. He rendered guidance in all our activities like tours, visits, transport and other miscellaneous transactions. The management agreed to all our demands and proved to be very accommodative and helpful.

The rooms are large and well maintained. Hot water was provided even in the middle of night. Bathrooms, rooms and corridors and surroundings are well maintained.

The continental breakfast was very tasty and good.

I look forward to stay with them when I visit Nepal next time.

I rate the hotel as 9/10.

Dear sagar s,

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is really good with good food and amazing rooms with excellent location in the middle of the city easily accessible to go anywhere near kathmandu with siteseeing. Overall the staffs were really nice from the time we checked in to checked out the staffs treated us as a family members. So i can highly recommende Avataar Kathmandu those who are willing to spend their holidays in Nepal.

Thank you Avataar kathmandu.

Dear Joseph F,