All reviews hot shower great hotel recommend this hotel rooms were very clean perfect stay nice breakfast no elevator roof terrace nice room the location is perfect enjoyed my stay durbar square nepal wifi heart comfort tamel
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Nice, clean hotel. Excellent service from the staff and they also serve a good breakfast. Its located in a calm street without traffic but still close to shops, bars and restaurant. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Very warm, friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful and comfortable room. Wonderful view of Kathmandu from my room and from the rooftop. Great location in Thamel. Great value for money overall. Would definitely recommend Alpine Hotel when staying in Kathmandu.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Wondeful stay in Kathmandu. Excelent service and clean rooms. The breakfast was great and includent.

They also organised us bus tickets and taxis.

And at any time we went in, they offered us a cup of tea.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

It was an excellent place to stay as we enjoyed living there. The staff members were so polite and their service was superb. So I recommend this hotel for everyone who wants to stay in thamel and I would to be there again whenever I will have a trip to Kathmandu.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The room was fine and had all the basics in check. Fine location with walkable distance to multiple stuff. The staff was very friendly and helpful - we left a bag to go trekking and came back for a few days afterwards and everything was great.

Stayed: June 2018