All reviews hot water nice garden budget hotel trekking company thamel area an oasis of calm rooms are clean nice room base camp the hustle and bustle airport wifi nepal ram power alley heart
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights before and after EBC treks as part of Amigo tour.

First stay before the treks, i didnt find any problem. Room was clean and service was great, wifi was weak in the room but reasonable strength at the common area.

After the trek, i had to stay 4 nights. Unfortunately, the room i stayed in which is S1, has bed bugs. I got bitten the first and second nights. I did not make a fuss till the third day when my skin started swollen up. This experience really made my stay so unpleasant. thou the management did make consideration by giving me one free night, yet my skin suffers quiet a bit as red patches started weeping.

Again, service and people were great. Hygiene monitoring can be improved.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank zaa89
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Clean hotel, nice and cheap. If you're just looking for a room to stay in while in Kathmandu this is perfect. Rooms are a good size, although Wifi isn't great. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good value for what you pay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Shell M
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My stay at Blue Horizon was great, I found it exceeded my expectations for what I paid..
A nice garden area to relax and read or order food and eat there.
Right beside the Garden Of Dreams tourist attraction just one street from the heart of bustling Thamel (though down a nice side road so not noisy).
My room was clean and the staff were beyond friendly, a very close knit feel to the place. I’ll definitely stay there again when I’m back in Nepal.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Krista W
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We got upgraded to super deluxe and the room was clean and spacious. There was a bathtub, fridge, ac, and lots of windows. There was a nice garden area for breakfast.

We had stayed at the nearby hostel at Aloobar for 17euro/night and felt this was much better value for a a few extra dollars.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Niki P
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel.blue horizon is very central and cozy hotel with its beatiful garden. You may sit in the garden by reading your book, drinking beer and chilling. You may easily walk thamel , ( I guess 5 minutes). They have also wide range of breakfast , lunch and dinner.

It is normal cost hotel and you will be satisfied by your khatmandu trip.

Cheers