All reviews hot water nice garden budget hotel trekking company thamel area an oasis of calm rooms are clean nice room base camp the hustle and bustle airport wifi nepal ram power alley heart
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed at blue horizon for some days and liked the atmosphere, the very kind and flexible staff, the nice garden where I had several cups of milk tea.
The hotel is close to the main shopping mile and the tourist bus Green Line

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2016

We have stayed the last 16 years at Hotel Blue Horizon to complete satisfaction. Airport pickup, quiet location close to Garden of Dreams, an under-rated restaurant for all meals and friendly staff. Did I mention the sunny rooftops where you can dry clothes and lots of hot water? We left there only last Saturday back to Australia and miss our Kathmandu home!

Room Tip: Some building going on behind main office, try for distant building.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Positioned about a two minute walk from the crazy part of Thamel and one minute from Greenline Coach's and the Garden of Dreams, tucked away at the end of a lane, the Hotel is an oasis of calm. I had one of the old cheaper rooms, but it was adequate, had everything and superb value. They also have more modern rooms and apartments. The garden and the service were top notch, Siddith, Santosh and the crew do their utmost to make you comfortable. Hard to fault, great value. If I went back to KTM, would be first place I tried.

Room Tip: Up to you. I was happy with the older room, but you may prefer a more modern one. For me the garden and the people are the thing.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I would like to recomand this hotel.
I stayed 4 nights. Not far from the Tahmel but piecefull with wonderful garden where meels served
The road to the hotel in very bad condition.
There is international atmosphere
The staff very polite and try to. help much

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Wagledevendra, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Blue Horizon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear Hillel Sir,
Namaste and Warm Greetings from Hotel Blue Horizon, Kathmandu !

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to review our property. We highly appreciate your positive feedback. We are really honored to have such a wonderful words of appreciation about our service. We hope to see you again at our hotel in near future.

Thanks and best regards..

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here three nights , really good place, friendly staff that make your stay in Kathmandu much more easier, good location , close to many restaurants, bars and gift shops. Good food also in the hotel. Definitely coming back.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends