All reviews budget hotel happening area halal food kathmandu city no elevator hours hot water highly recommend this hotel hot shower breakfast was delicious a great stay free breakfast home away from home rooftop anil luggage earplugs trek
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Good hotel to stay for solo tourists. Clean, polite staff, Anil very helpful.Good location near shopping area. Easy to get taxi.Medium budget hotel. Many restaurant nearby. Clean,hot water, Ac, wifi, bed tea, etc....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I stay here for 1 night after finish trekking. This hotel very noisy, can hear people talking from outside of the hotel. The room and bathroom is dirty too. The hotel’stuff was not helpful and not friendly. I don’t recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Aor_sarinthip
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I booked this Kathmandu city hotel for my trip in Nepal. Actually Hotel bathrooms and rooms are very dirty. The front desk staff was the rudest and very Noisy from other guests and noisy from the street. So there is so many other Hotel stay on thamel. I never recommended this hotel for traveler in Nepal. Worst hotel I have ever stayed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Yeasin M
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The hotel is excellent as far as the location and budget is concerned. This hotel provides you quick access to major landmarks in Kathmandu City and in the happening area of Thamel. It is surrounded by a lot of shops, hotels and restaurants. The people are very friendly and hospitable.

The only thing I didn't like is that inspite of having done the reservations two months ahead we did not get our room in this hotel on the first day and we were placed in a different hotel. We had to fight a lot to get our room and finally we got it.

The food is not so good but you really don't need it when you are surrounded by a gamut of options to choose from.

The room which we got had its flush system broken and it was extremely gross. In our whole week stay the hotel management did not bother to fix it.

Room Tip: Check flush system before getting any room.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Heramb M
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I stay there for 1 night before my trek start. Location is good easy finding, but very is very small, bathroom is dirty, very noisy from the street , car horns , and dogs. I will not stay there again.

Stayed: January 2018