All reviewsbudget hotelhappening areahalal foodkathmandu cityno elevatorawesome hotelhours hot waterexcellent wifihighly recommend this hotelhot showerwifi worksbreakfast was deliciousa great stayrooms are cleanhome away from homeheartanil
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I stay there for 1 night before my trek start. Location is good easy finding, but very is very small, bathroom is dirty, very noisy from the street , car horns , and dogs. I will not stay there again.

Stayed: January 2018
2  Thank redoanlifat
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Thank you Kathmandu City Hotel and Anil for making my stay so comfortable and fun! I loved the hotel and it was so clean and beautiful! The breakfast was delicious, the rooms are so big and clean! The staff is so friendly and Anil the manager really helped me plan all my activities around Nepal. I really had a wonderful time!! Thank you so much! I will be back as soon as I can!! And i highly recommend this hotel to everyone! It's right in the center of town . Close to everything!! Best hotel ever!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Used it as a pitstop between cities and it never failed to be clean and hospitable! Within walking distance of decent eateries! Kept coming back cos there was no reason not to!

If you need a hairdryer, just ask the front desk and one will be provided!

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Located on Thamel
Rooms are clean and comfortable for two
24 hours Hot water
But Rooms are not Sound proof
U may to have ear plugs
Staying guests should also try to follow silence after 11pm
Most of the hotel's in Kathmandu
Same issue
Better book Directly
Or if you book with any other booking sites
Pls Reconfirm your booking
Bcoz I faced the issue
Overall ok

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Stay here for 3 nights and I love this Hotel. Good location in Thamel and very near with Muslim area so it is only 5 minutes walk to some of halal food restaurant.
The staffs are very friendly and helpfull. This hotel is good for money. Very cheap. They have no elevator so better if you asking stay at first or second floor.
I will be back and stay in here next year.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends