All reviews hot shower comfortable hotel air condition tea coffee walking distance the hotel staff fantastic hotel small hotel durbar square quiet street clean rooms no lift definitely stay here again comfortable stay wonderful stay plenty of hot water side street
Reviewed 7 September 2016

I stayed here for over a week, and loved it. The room was very clean, there is wifi, AC, tv, hot water, towels, comfy beds, free breakfast, free ride from the airport, etc. The hotel is in Thamel, but on a side street so it is not noisy. There is a traveling agency and a spot where taxis hang out just a few hundred meters away. With friendly staff like Monmohan, it is difficult not to have a good time :)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

As a Buddhism follower I often come Kathmandu and used to stay at Budhhanath area but this time I stayed at Hotel Mums home which I found convenient and comfortable.They provided me vegetarian breakfast and arranged taxi to Buddist monuments any time I wanted. Actually Swoyambu nath stupa and some other monuments are in walking distance from hotel. Price was adorable and found great value.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

My stay at 'Hotel Mums Home' was excellent. The rooms are great, very clean, hot showers and very comfortable beds. The staff are so friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again. Even upon my return from Pokhara, the staff allowed me to have a shower and tea before catching my flight out of Nepal. So grateful for the kindness of the staff at Hotel Mums Home! As a young solo female traveler, they made my stay in Kathmandu feel safe and secure in a rather chaotic, busy city. Certainly recommend this hotel!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Mumshomeowner, Owner at Hotel Mums Home Pvt Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Ash N, we are very pleased that you enjoyed our hotel. I"m happy to read that you feel comfortable in our hotel and you have found our staff helpful. I hope we soon will be able to welcome you back to Hotel Mums Home yet again.

Kind Regards
Sudarsan Neupane
Managing Director

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We had wonderful stay at this delightful hotel. The cafe at hotel was outstanding. We eat there several times and highly recommend. Staff are charming and helpful. This baroque hotel gives you a real family feel. We loved this hotel as it is in great location.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Mumshomeowner, Owner at Hotel Mums Home Pvt Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Dear Danniel, Thank you very much for your kind review. we truely appreciate your feedback as a part of our hotel. our achievement depends on the feedback from our guests. I"m glad to hear that you had a remarkeble stay with us. Hope to welcome you back for another extraordinary experience.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

I had a very comfortable stay at this hotel. I really like this hotel during my stay at mums because i feel i was in my own home. i had such a great experience at this hotel i hospitable welcomed by staff of mums with Nepali tea was so so so delicious and special. suppose i was booked economy single but Mr.Mnmohan provide me better room that time i feel i am in mums home. room was so comfortable and clean. every things was so great.morning changeable breakfast was so versatile. Menu maker is customer understandable" as a overall every things was so so so great so highly recommend to hotel mums home. if i talk about staff i can forget Mr.Monmohan(alex) Wow he is so kind and so helpful. i like his hospitable service and personality is so great!!! Thank you dear Mr. Monmohan i will comeback soon!!!

Room Tip: " Rooms of front side are sunny"
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Thank you very much, Trine A for taking time to write a review for us. We are glad that you find our hotel like our own home. Thank you for your kind words about our staffs, breakfast and nepali tea. I do hope we will have the joy of welcoming you back to Hotel Mums Home.