All reviews hot water place to stay balcony rooftop heart wifi
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Great value for money, private bathroom. Rooftop breakfast was lovely. Can't wait to return. Helpful and very welcoming hosts, had useful information on local events and places to see. Thank you to everyone.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MIchelle R
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Located on the outskirt of busy Thamel, it is a good money for quality option. Free wi-fi all the time - not fast, not stable but there. Rooms are rather clean and quite (for Thamel). Food - delicious!
The personnel is very friendly and helpful!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Emil D
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel smack bang in the middle of Thamel is a classic 'don't judge a book by its cover' scenario!
For less than £10 a night, we had a comfortable sleep and a great breakfast on the rooftop dining area.
The only negative is that the hotel suffered from power outages, which happen across the city to conserve power after the earthquake hit last year!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank MFC31
Reviewed 19 August 2015

good relation price quality, clean and good service, they will pick you up to airport if you ask. good places to eat local food nearby and quiet (despite of dogs at night wicch is all same in all town)

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank nifo2015
Reviewed 24 May 2015

Recently I stayed in Nepal for 5 months. In between trekking & visiting various places I based myself in Kathmandu where I stayed at the Hotel Hana on a number of occasions. For me it was like a home away from home. The staff were brilliant & not only extremely friendly & helpful but would often go out of their way to assist me with things such as helping me find the Immigration office. It was a pleasure to stay at the Hotel & I enjoyed conversing with the manager, staff & cleaning ladies. I have no doubts I will stay there on my next trip to Nepal.

Room tip: I think the double rooms were much better but I opted for a single room to keep my cost down & because I was travelling alone.
Date of stay: March 2015