See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2015

i stayed only one night before flying onwards but would definitely recommend. Hotel is in a quieter part of thamel and run by lovely people. room was small but cosy and very comforable bed. complimenry bottle of water by the bedside which was a nice touch. very nice stay and had a lovely chat with the manager about life and being kind to each other in life :-) hope to come again and do the to his local village

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank soleintent
Reviewed 2 January 2015

We loved this place! My friends and I found this place through TripAdvisor. When we arrived it was apparent of the homely feel with the lovely decoration and the warm welcome. We stayed for one week. The rooms are nice and clannish, with good bathroom and comfortable beds. The included breakfasts are great, and they will make to whatever time you would like. Staff was very friendly and nice. The price is also reasonable. I am very thankful to Mr Jagat Shrestha for providing us best accommodation.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank sagar k
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Hotel Hana is on the edge of the Thamel area of Kathmandu, which is the big tourist area and has a lot of the shops and things tourists are interested in. It was clean, bed reasonably soft, and the windows and quieter location were a big plus. Would go again! :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MercyMild1992
Reviewed 5 November 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Hana by chance after walking around and checking out many places. The price for the double room with bathroom for myself was reasonable and the room was clean.
In general I would recommend this hotel, conveniently located in Thamel.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank obergol
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Overall, my experience in this hotel was good. Hotel was conveniently located. Hotel staff was good. Service was good. There was no delay in services it was normal. Rooms were good. All the basic amenities were there in the room. It was a relaxing holiday. I went there with friends.

I am really thankful to Jagat to gave me such a good services.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family