US$96
US$78
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$165
US$117
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$157
  • Pool
US$61
US$39
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$41
Hotel Annapurna(Kathmandu)
US$157
US$104
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$29
US$28
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$34/night.

Kathmandu Boutique Hotel(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$17
Priceline
US$86
US$57
Trip.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Hotel Florid Nepal(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$21
  • Restaurant
All reviewscomfortable and clean roomsnice gardenlane wayhot waterfree wififelt like hometrekkingnepalheartchaosfurnishingsacktm
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed at several places before this hotel for much cheaper and although they did not have a tv that works like this one or as much space, they at least had a shower that had hot water. Upon arrival we asked if there was always hot water and of course they said yes, but the showers were freezing cold. As well as this the wifi was terrible rarely worked and on many occasions would not even connect to my phone. To make things worse there were ants on the wall above the bed. Wasn’t the worst place ever, but definitely would not come here again and the price tag is not worth what you get. Very average.

Stayed: December 2017
HotelHorizonKtm, Owner at Hotel Horizon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Not bad but for this price I can get better option. Pros: hot water, ac, tv and not so bad WiFi . Cons: breakfast is misunderstanding, corner rooms are cold. I stayed in single room in the corner of building. Was cold at night.....

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 11 December 2017

We booked a few nights at the Horizon before our arrival in February. It was their annual spit and polish ( painting and diy) time and we were just to happy to not stay for longer than a few days as we had other plans. Needless to say ones we left and stayed at an unmarked hotel we so missed the warm and friendly staff of the Horizon. We missed our mugs of coffee and the stray cats. We missed having breakfast outside on the terrace. We missed the good wifi and hot showers. It's all about the simple things in life. We ended up back where we started and by then our room had a fresh coat of paint. The stray adopted me and we had an unforgettable stay. We will be back(soon) to claim our little piece of paradise in the middle of the chaos of Kathmandu. We felt so welcome and so relaxed. Thank you <3 Namaste

Room Tip: A room close to any of the many terraces.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Clean rooms, tasty breakfasts, good localisation, but first off all - kind, always smiling and very helpful staff! Perfect place for all tourists who want to spend some time in Kathmandu before and after their trip in the Himalayas. Thank you for a nice and very friendly atmosphere!

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Guest Namaste !

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I booked a room for 4 nights at this property through Hotels.com. I immediately received a confirmation email that guaranteed my booking. I also paid for it. I also received an email from the property that I was confirmed. Then the very next day I had a new email from Hotel Horizon saying I needed to change the room with Hotels.com, BUT I could not do that because there was no cancellation allowed on the booking. I called Hotels.com and they confirmed my room. Then 4 days later I got another email from Hotel Horizon stating that I cannot have the room for the price I paid with Hotels.com. I have called Hotels.com several times and they have NOT canceled the room, and they have NOT refunded what I paid. They always disconnect the call. So I messaged Hotel Horizon to see if they could contact Hotels.com and they said it was not their problem. So I paid for 4 nights, got a confirmation from Hotels.com AND Hotel Horizon, and now they will not refund my money and I have no room. I have never seen such terrible customer service in all my travels.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
dhakaldevaraj, Owner at Hotel Horizon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Namaste Christin,

At first, we would like to clear that you booked with Hotels.com and we have already proceed the process (request) to Hotels.com to refund your money. We, Hotel Horizon will provide you guarantee to refund your money. I would like to request you to remove the terrible review from TripAdvisor and we guaranteed your money refund. I hope you understand.