US$96
US$78
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$165
US$117
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$41
US$61
US$39
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$29
US$28
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$34/night.

Hotel Annapurna(Kathmandu)
US$126
US$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$186
US$154
  • Pool
US$86
US$57
Trip.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

Kathmandu Boutique Hotel(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$17
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Florid Nepal(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$21
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnice rooftoprajuwifihearttrek
Reviewed 26 September 2015

The owner & his staff are very friendly and helpful. My room was on the top floor, with an open balcony, airy and pleasant. Pretty basic: bed, warm blankets, small TV and a shower ensuite. Hot water wasn't working at times. They have a kitchen that serves good Nepali breakfast and other meals. But you should also venture out for food as there are numerous choices on Thamel Road within a stone's throwaway. The souvenir shops also lined the streets and close late at night. My only complaint is that the hotel seems built attached to other similar sized hotels next door, which had a party every night, as my room wasn't sound proof, it was hard to get any sleep. Perhaps there are quieter nights.

Room Tip: Check the hot water showers before you settle in, on cold winter's night it's crucial
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

Amazing place to stay. In the the heart of thamel but tucked away in a back street so nice and quiet. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable and great value for money (900 npr for a double with balcony), beds are a little hard but not too bad.
The staff are extremely freindly and made sure that we were comfortable. The owner even arranged a hotel at chitwan for the same price as we payed here (half the price they normally are).
Will be staying here again at the end of our trip no questions asked!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

This place is actually amazing. Look no further, the owner and staff are so helpful and kind and always greet you with a nice big namastae. The owner helped arrange a bus ticket to Chitwan and also accomidation for us at a great place for the same price we paid there (900 rupees for a double room) we were really impressed.

Rooms are nice with lots of natural light, really comfortable and clean. This place is such value for money located in the heart of Thamel. We will be returning to Kathmandu at the end of our time in Nepal and will definitely be staying here again. I've already recommended it to a friend who is also travelling to Nepal.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2015

Great location, 30 seconds to the main part of Thamel but it feels like you are far away when you are in the quiet of the hotel. Great starting the morning eating breakfast on the rooftop. The staff are a lovely family who are so friendly and it is clear that they genuienly care about their guests. The rooms are a bit old and simple but better than what you would expect for lower end price range. I have really enjoyed my stay- thanks guys

Room Tip: The larger rooms are ALOT more comfortable
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2015

Pokhara Peace is owned by the kindest, most warm and welcoming family who always takes care of you as if you were a family member yourself. The location in the alley is not the easiest to find, but definitelt worth the effort considering noise, rush etc. The alley is nice and quite and makes it possible to sleep at night!
The prices for the rooms are unargueably some of the cheapest in this part of Kathmandu (Thamel). The food is well prepared, the beers are cold and the showers are hot.
Most importantly, I just generally felt very safe at Pokhara Peace, and was never worried about my belongings or anything. If I had a problem with anything at all, the family would do anything to help me, whatever it was a sleeping bag, directions to the nearest hospital, cheap recommendations etc etc.
I only have positive things to say about this place... And one last note to the owners:
Thanks for being the most awesome hotel managers in Kathmandu. I absolutely LOVED staying at Pokhara Peace, definitely my favorite hotel ever - you guys are the best!
If I come to nepal again (which I probably will), I promise I'll visit. Much peace and love, stay safe and awesome.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo