US$46
Hotel Florid Nepal(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$16
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$61
US$40
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Heritage Home Hotel & Guest House(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$36
US$28
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

Hotel Ganesh Himal(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$25
Hotel Shanker(Kathmandu)
US$68
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Hotel Annapurna(Kathmandu)
US$130
US$118
Trip.com
US$175
US$138
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

All reviewshot showerfunky buddharooms are cleannepali teabudget hoteltrekking tripwarm waterhotel locatedgreat location in thamelstayed here for nightsnice roomlaundry servicegreat place to stayrooftop terracetourist areatravel deskwi fi
Reviewed 2 June 2018

As someone to prefers a budget hotel, I would definitely recommend this hotel. Me and my two friends stayed here for 3 nights. We couldn't find a better affordable hotel in the price range. From the moment you walk in , you can find the warmth and peace from the busy and chaotic city.

The Rooms are goods;not excellent but I wouldn't complain as you can;t expect much on a budget hotel. The beds were comfortable and clean. The Food here is quite good as well and the people here are friendly and welcoming. Overall, I would highly recommend to everybody whose wants a good hotel which is also light on your pocket.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I was 5 days lodged in 2 different rooms. Location is perfect, just in the middle of Thamel. Rooms are clean, decent and very economic. staff and manager very friendly and helpful. This hotel is a travel agency also, very handy, we made a 3 days trip to chitwan with them and all was good. I'll come back for sure.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We went like one week un this hotel. The rooms are very good and the personal is nice. The location is very good also, in the center of thamel. Cheap price and very nice agency for travelling in nepal.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Shree Tíbet family, i like this name and very comfortable in the heart of thamel, I feel like I am in a very luxurious lodge in Tibet, even if I don’t know Tibet I feel like it, just all changes when I go out.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Pretty basic guest house but very cheap and central Thamel. They were meant to pick me up from the airport but weren’t there when I arrived. (Wasn’t too much of a hassle because there are lots of taxis anyway). wifi is good. Shower was cold. beds were pretty hard.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo