All reviews hot shower rooms are clean nepali tea hotel located stayed here for nights nice room thamel area heart wifi guesthouse mr taxi trek toilet rooftop
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I was 5 days lodged in 2 different rooms. Location is perfect, just in the middle of Thamel. Rooms are clean, decent and very economic. staff and manager very friendly and helpful. This hotel is a travel agency also, very handy, we made a 3 days trip to chitwan with them and all was good. I'll come back for sure.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We went like one week un this hotel. The rooms are very good and the personal is nice. The location is very good also, in the center of thamel. Cheap price and very nice agency for travelling in nepal.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Shree Tíbet family, i like this name and very comfortable in the heart of thamel, I feel like I am in a very luxurious lodge in Tibet, even if I don’t know Tibet I feel like it, just all changes when I go out.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Pretty basic guest house but very cheap and central Thamel. They were meant to pick me up from the airport but weren’t there when I arrived. (Wasn’t too much of a hassle because there are lots of taxis anyway). wifi is good. Shower was cold. beds were pretty hard.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Petra F
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Big flat for 3 persons and good location in thé Center of Kathmandu (Thamel) for a good price.
In this flat there is a big living room along a kitchen and a bedroom for 3 people. Good view on the top of the building.
Good service and wifi opérational.
Recomand.