All reviews western kitchen not hesitate to stay here again sugar cubes nicely decorated and very clean water shower garden view other hotels in the area restaurant downstairs very nice hotel would recommend this hotel to anyone friendly environment breakfast and dinner hotel owner great location in thamel place to stay tea and coffee visiting nepal
Reviewed 29 June 2018

During our recent visit to Kathmandu to attend #HTM2018, we had an opportunity to go and check out one really amazing hotel in Thamel area.

Truly Asia Boutique Hotel, located on a busy road in Thamel looks just like other hotels in the area. But once inside the experience was really magnificent. The garden with lots of greenery at the back side of the hotel, the fruit laden trees all made the atmosphere fresh and the bird chirpings made the ambiance musical.

The 28 room hotel is highly affordable luxury stop in Thamel. This modern-day boutique hotel offers a variety of amenities; 24 hours reception, hotel-wide Wi-Fi connectivity, 24 hours lift and a fully functional open kitchen.

The hotel is kind of unique because of its themed rooms. They have beautifully architected Singapore themed rooms, Chinese themed rooms, Tibetan themed rooms and Nepali themed room – add the exquisite Nepalese hospitality touch to provide the best accommodation experience in Nepal. I liked their unique family room.

The customer and his comforts are of prime most importance for the staff and owners at this hotel. The food was amazing, and I can vouch for it as I did try the Thakali Thali here.

Room Tip: Lovely rooms with garden views
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Two friends and I stayed here for two nights in June 2018. From the moment we walked in, the service was superior to anything else I had received elsewhere on my trip to India and Nepal. The doorman was always quick and polite with a smile on his face. At night there was a gate so we always felt safe. The service from other employees was wonderful and polite, from the desk clerks to the housekeepers. The manager made it clear that his customers were a top priority. The food in the hotel restaurant was good. Everything was clean. Between all the hotels I stayed in in Delhi, Agra, and Kathmandu, Truly Asia Boutique Hotel was by far the best. The price was great and the location even better. Right outside the door were streets filled with shops, restaurants, ATMs, and spas. Thank you for a wonderful stay. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

the hotel too beautiful n attractive I like the services that they provide
The staff's were also too friendly the rooms were too neat and clean the hotele was too best so I suggest other guests to visit this boutique hotel once you visit Kathmandu......

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

The room is nice and the staff were really kind to us. I really enjoyed the stay here. One thing I enjoyed was the free morning breakfast. They even packed breakfast for us when we informed the staff that we had to leave early for a trek.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Overall Every thing perfect.Operation manager Mr.Kafle was excellent and helpful.neat & clean place with varieties of menu.Surely recommended to my friends to stay and meet Mr.Kafle to fell more comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends