“Good, quick food.”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 26 February 2012

We ate at the M & R Grill after a trip to the Eisenhower museum.
It was our first trip to Abiline. The food was good. It was a normal sports bar type of menu. Prices were good. Service was very quick. We would recommend.

Melodie S, Owner at M & R Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2012

Thank you for stopping in and for the positive comments. We will keep working to get 5 stars on your next visit :)

Reviewed 18 September 2011

Being from this area, I've been to M&R Grill many times. However, I hadn't been in about 6 years. Back then, I was never all that impressed, but I believe ownership is different now. We visited with friends from out-of-town and had a great meal. The food is good and fairly priced. Definitely will return now that we've moved back to the area.

Melodie S, Owner at M & R Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for the positive review! My apologies for taking so long to say it! Hope that you return to our restaurant soon :)!

Been to M & R Grill? Share your experiences!