All reviews an indian restaurant wifi connection comfortable stay kenya security
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my 5 nights stay at this hotel.My was comfortable and simple. Staff is very good, helpful and efficient. Meals at the restaurant were so delicious and I enjoyed them. Hygiene is at its best unlike other places where I ever stayed. I will surely come back for my next visit from Kenya.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hotel Ruch served as a swell base for adventuring in, out, and around Kampala. The staff are friendly and the security is excellent. Easy to talk to and helpful at request. There is a relaxing garden to cool off and reflect on the trip as well. Thank you hotel Ruch!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Garrett P
HotelsinKampala, Manager at Hotel Ruch, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thanks for the kind words, Garett. We are grateful for the positive review, and over-joyed that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Ruch. We look forward to having you again very soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed a few days at this hotel and was happy with the kind of rooms i was given. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. It had a good Wi-Fi connection because I was able to do all my work without any issues. Thank you hotel ruch, I really enjoyed my stay

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Annevioletta
HotelsinKampala, Manager at Hotel Ruch, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We aim to please and look forward to having you again.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Very friendly hotel with cool young people as staff.
Clean room with fan and mosquito nets.
Staff ready to help all the time.
Memorable smiles.
Clean basic rooms.
The onsite restaurant , I think it is an Indian restaurant is worth a visit. Delicious food.
There is security.
The only niggly complaint is the broken plug point in my room and sticking doors. Had to push a bit harder to close. Bang!!! Oops!
Breakfast was bit disappointing.
Overall it was a good stay.
THANK YOU.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 536nazm

Thank you for the kind words, and staying with us. We are always looking for ways to improve, and would appreciate extra feedback regarding the issues you mentioned. We look forward to hearing from you on reservations@hotelruch.com

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This place made my stay pleasant because of their cool gardens with African huts which made me feel African. Not forgetting the hospitality of the staff. I will be glad to come back on my next visit to Kampala.

Date of stay: February 2018