All reviews clean suite comfortable stay mosquito net indian lounge africa
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I stayed at the Mackinnon Suites as it was very close to my childhood home. I was pleasently surprised by the excellent welcome by the management and the subsequent service provided by the staff. It is close to all city centre amenities and yet it is in a very peaceful leafy area .Excellent ambiance with spacious rooms. I would recommend this hotel without reservation.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the upper floor and in the front
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jagdeep T
MackinnonSuites, Public Relations Manager at Xanadu Collection, All Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you Jagdeep for your review, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

The suites are large and the staff is very friendly. Very helpfull in any way possible. The hotel is guarded 24/7. The owner is really present in the business and that smoothens the operations. The kitchen is amazing, a lot of quality food option for a really decent price.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
MackinnonSuites, Manager at Xanadu Collection, All Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Garydevogel,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you appreciated our services and hope to host again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Mackinnon suites for 10 days in May. I could not fault the hotel. From the minute I arrived to the day I checked out, the staff were fantastic. Anything I needed or wished to have organised for me was met with efficiency and courtesy. My room was constantly clean, every night I would return and my bed had been beautifully made and the mosquito net placed perfectly as to avoid any nasties from getting to me! It was my first time in Africa and the staff at Mackinnon made me feel safe in every respect. Constant smiles and always helpful. I would highly recommend Mackinnon. Whether you are visiting on business or for pleasure it provides the perfect setting and extremely comfortable. Thank you so much for providing me with such a brilliant stay and I look forward ro a future visit!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
MackinnonSuites, Public Relations Manager at Xanadu Collection, All Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Megan,

Thank you for the review.
We are glad you had a wonderful stay with us and hope to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Great location, impressive, spacious and clean rooms/suites and very friendly, professional staff. The restaurant was also satisfactory. Great all-round stay. Definitely value for money. However, the one issue is the noise level, both from church services held at the hotel facilities and loud music from the Gekko lounge just nearby. If a quiet night's sleep is particularly important for you, then you'll have to adjust your expectations.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MonsieurPeregrine
MackinnonSuites, Manager at Xanadu Collection, All Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Monsieur Peregrine,

Apologies for the delayed response. Thank you for your review. We are pleased to advise that the Gekko lounge has been relocated and therefore noise is no longer an issue.
We look forward to welcoming you again.
Many thanks

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Good Location, Customer Service. When I was late by few minutes for breakfast, they have taken care of me very well. The Room is very good, but there was know proper lighting, for which i suggested to install lights.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank kavis865

Dear Kavi,

Our apologies for the delayed response and many thanks for your positive review.
With regards to the lights, we have taken your comments on board and have recently replaced many of the fittings with higher energy fittings.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.