“Wonderful place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Frederik...
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Everything about this place was great, we had a wonderful time and the people there (and dogs) were a great pleasure to be with. A definite recommendation, BUT: Be aware that it is not situated where the arrow shows here on trip advisor. Put in "kireka kamuli" in google maps, that is where it is actually situated, which is about 10-12 km's outside the city center. But the place comes with a car, so with no traffic: 25 minute drive to city center. WITH traffic: anything between 30 and 60 minutes.
That being said, the area is tranquil and cozy, you get a good suburban relaxed feeling which can be a great pleasure after a long day in the city center. Huge rooms, 2 bathrooms, a bathtub, your own kitchen you can cook in and a fridge for your groceries turn out to be luxuries you will really appreciate. So go for it!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Philadelphia
Reviewed 5 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

bwimberly
Franklin, Wisconsin
“Exactly what I was looking for!!!!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

This felt like home.

A home like experience is what I was looking for and got even better. The stuff are very welcoming and were always willing to go the extra mile to make my stay comfortable. On occassion, Jalia (the house manager) sat down with me and we talked like we knew each other (this, I really liked!!).

If you are looking for a Uganda like home experience, this is the place to be.

I want to stay at this home whenever I visit.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Melbourne
Reviewed 24 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Northampton UK
Reviewed 8 September 2013 for a stay in October 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing