“My top restaurant in Kampala”
Review of Pardis

Pardis
Ranked #9 of 352 Restaurants in Kampala
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Middle eastern and Persian restaurant
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Read about this place on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a go... I wasn't disappointed !. I had beef shwarma and my partner had chicken, both beautiful and well presented. Lovely atmosphere, can't fault it. They do a very good Turkish coffee as well. I will be back with my family .

1  Thank Trottie69

Reviewed 24 April 2017

The food, atmosphere, service- everything about the experience of eating at Pardis is just fantastic. One of our favorite restaurants.

1  Thank Bob W
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I LOVE this place. Its almost my first choice every time I have to think of a place to go. Good choice of open air garden, or more formal seating. Great Atmosphere, service and food.....and not too expensive.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

I ordered three pizzas for delivery. One, the tuna, was a normal sized pizza. The other two, which were the same price as the tuna pizza, were tiny, did not even full half the pizza box. The pizza described on the menu as: "Warm hummus pizza
Hummus, eggplants, zucchini, feta, olives and basil" was an insult. A small oval piece of baked dough with a mean smear of hummus, and the cheese was not melted. When I rang to complain the lady said that this was "their special Middle Eastern pizza" and that was how they are in the Middle East. I have been to five countries in the Middle East and was never insulted with under-cooked and undersized food like this.

Narges M, Owner at Pardis, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Client,
In Middle East we have what is called “lahm be ajeen “and “Manakish”. The difference is: ours is double in size compared to what is found in the Middle East, and of course we prepare it with our own touch.
As per our phone discussion that same night, after us apologizing for the confusion, we explained to you that we call it ‘’pizza’’ to help our guests to familiarize themselves with the concept of what they are to order. It is also important to mention that all ingredients of the pizza section are written down under each item for our guest’s guidance, which we believe; you must have read prior to your order. And kindly be noted that feta cheese does not melt, it only becomes slightly softer and once it is out of oven it becomes solid again.
It is only fair to mention that we refunded all the money that you had spent on your meals as a customer care oriented service from our side and apologized, which has been ignored and not mentioned on this article.
Later on you returned half the amount back and you stated that you had enjoyed the tuna pizza and that we should change the name of our dish to anything other than pizza.
We wish the confusion is clear now and wishing you a great time.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Have beeb here at least six times and it has always served up, great food and a warm welcoming atmosphere. There is no reason for you not to try this excellent place.