“Best coffee I've found in Kampala”
Review of Cafe Mebanas

Cafe Mebanas
Ranked #224 of 352 Restaurants in Kampala
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: At Cafe Mebanas, food and coffee is re-defined. Our garden cafe blends both modern and vintage interior styles to create an atmosphere that welcomes local residents, visitors and business owners alike. From freshly roasted coffees to the finest local produce, our Cafe creates every meal with extreme care and attention to detail.
Reviewed 24 November 2012

This cosy friendly restaurant has so many winning features: their own delicious coffee blend, super fresh juices, delicious sandwiches at cheaper prices than the other more popular cafes, and really friendly helpful staff. Free 30 minutes of internet too. I would like to buy the owner some music that doesn't involve panpipes, but all the same, totally recommended!

1  Thank Tam_WC

Reviewed 9 August 2012

Just visited the Mebanas Cafe and just fell in love with the Chocolate Mousse,Yummy food and the cosy environment it comes with. While in Kampala I highly recommend you to visit it.

Reviewed 1 August 2012

Been in Kampala for 2 months and gone to a few restaurants but one place i felt like Home is Cafe Mebanas. The moment i walked in i received 5 * service. The staff are friendly and welcoming with big smiles that brighten your day. I ordered a Cappuccino and it actually tasted much better than my usual Starbucks back in Manchester. I also ordered a jerk chicken pizza and trust me i ate it all yet i'd never finish a 12" pizza on my own. The atmosphere is soothing yet relaxing. The music mellows through your ears and eases your tension. Whats even better is the free wifi access that lets you access internet.
I loved the place and i vowed never to go elsewhere while i am in Uganda. Its a must try and trust me you always go back like me.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Café Mebanas will not disappoint you, they have very good food, coffee and the Smoothie’s are fantastic. The excellent service and soothing piped music is something to add to there excellent service.. I have been to many places in Kampala but there is something about Café Mebanas you always feel welcome !!!