All reviews the club lounge bit dated an upgrade business trip business center executive room enjoyed my stay seas gym security kenneth africa trainers weekends environment
Reviewed 13 September 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The breakfasts were amazing. The staff were very helpful and friendly. One little negative was that the music/entertainment was quite loud in the evening and went on quite late.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I lived and worked in Kampala 20 years ago and visited it again last week. It was a tremendous feeling of coming home - from Henry the chauffeur to/from the Airport to Simon the F&B Manager (who remembered me from all those years ago). The staff remain slick and welcoming, excellent service throughout my stay. Great rooms and a place I would happily return to and recommend to my friends and colleagues. Very well done Sheraton Kampala

Room tip: I stayed in an Executive room - great views of the 7 Hills and the wonderful gardens
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

This is one of the First Class hotel in Uganda, with an extra ordinary service and hospitality, as well as good ambience please shopping malls. I will definitely come back to this amazing place! Great to visit with family and for business!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I am a platinum member of SPG / Marriott properties and at a time of check in was moved in circles for two times till I had to ask for intervention of duty manger to allot room of my choice.... because one of the front office staff member by name Mr. Barnabas( apologies for misspell) is a liar and big misguide on this property unfortunately!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Sheraton K, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Kampala Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Gurdip S,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Kampala Hotel and providing your valued feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations.As a teachable moment,we have talked to the staff ( Mr.Barnabas ) and took action to ensure the necessary guidelines are followed to prevent a bad arrival experience from occurring in the future.

In regards to the room category you prefer, we have updated your profile so that during your next visit you will not be moved in circles due to room allocation.

Once again we thank you for staying with us and we apologize for not meeting your expectation at check in.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you decide to visit Kampala again to ensure a better check in experience than the previous one.

Richard Sebunani
Asst.Manager, Sheraton Kampala Hotel - Operated by Constellation Hotels & Resorts.
t — +256 414 42 0000 f — 256 414 25 6696
sheraton.com | like us on facebook | follow us on twitter

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I stayed 1 week in Sheraton, great welcome. Room was good. I enjoyed the pool as well as the excellent breakfast. All the staffmembers were friendly and correct. I would recoomend this hotel to everybody who needs a good place to work in the evening

Date of stay: August 2018