All reviews small pool boutique hotel every request restaurant options quiet oasis little things very nice hotel bustling city acacia mall kampala traffic business trip comfortable rooms enjoyed my stay raymond uganda kololo treadmill
Reviewed 15 September 2018

I stayed here for one night on my way out of Uganda. It was a wonderful experience. The room was bright, well appointed and spacious. In the bathroom the towels were thick (the little things go a long way towards comfort!) and there was plenty of hot water and water pressure. The grounds of Humura are lovely. I sadly didn't have time to use the small pool, but the garden atmosphere is a lovely, tranquil oasis. I did have the chance to have dinner and breakfast in the restaurant, where Dennis took splendid care of me. He was helpful in recommending a nice fish dish (the mango salsa was delicious!) and extremely attentive without being overbearing. Since I was the only one sitting outside he was even kind to set the playlist to the songs I was enjoying. I didn't have much time to interact with the rest of the staff, but at check-out in the morning, the manager, Raymond was gracious and professional. My only small complaint would be that the internet at the restaurant was very slow. I definitely look forward to staying at Humura next time I'm coming through Kampala.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HumuraResort, Manager at Humura Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Jessica L,
Greetings of the day!!
Thank you very much for sharing your review of our property with the online world.
We are delighted that you found our property beautiful, modern and comfortable not forgetting the
professional members of the staff.I will definately pass on your compliments.

Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Humura Resort is very close to ACACIA MALL, Great location with full of excellent staffs. Staffs were very helpful with the smiley face. Breakfast so many items, delicious. Lunch Tilapia Fish with Chips. Yummy...

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nusayb

Dear TrailBlazer106478,
Thank you for taking the time to review Humura Uganda.
It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your experience with us,especially Shiima our signature breakfast restaurant!
Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Had a great time at the Humura! All the staff are so nice and welcoming. Can’t wait to return. The room was cleaned and bed made everyday. The mosquito nets are fab. Didn’t get bite once. They answered every question. Food was great, breakfast - so delicious. Highly recommend ⭐️

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HumuraResort, Front Office Manager at Humura Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Sarahunwin04,

Thank you very much for your extensive review and your compliments!
We appreciate the time you took and we are looking very much forward to welcome you back here at Humura.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

The Humura Resort at Kololo Kampala is convenient located, close to CBD.friendly staff. child friendly, felt secured and had a good rest, pool is single line size... Enjoyed great English fish and chips and morning fresh juice.

Date of stay: July 2018
HumuraResort, Manager at Humura Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear Manase,
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit to Humura Uganda.
We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your
personal experience and recognise our endeavours.
I would also like to thank you for acknowledging the many positive elements of your stay; especially the food offerings in our restaurant as well as the level of service provided by my colleagues.
We certainly look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

My husband and I had a relaxing and very pleasant stay at Humera in August 2018. The hotel is in a great location, walking distance to the Acacia Mall, which anchors a large variety of shops and restaurants.

The hotel's property is beautiful, with a small but lovely pool and nice lounge area with both sun and shade. We had a fresh, healthy lunch at the restaurant which was served very quickly by Uganda standards! Breakfast was ample, with fresh fruits, juice, coffee, pastries and eggs/sausages ordered on request. The hotel has a great second story deck set among the trees, which is a wonderful place to relax with a coffee or a beer.

Our room was beautiful, with all expected amenities. Staff at the hotel was also professional and warm. Overall, a great experience!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rachelvernee

Dear Rachelvernee,
Thank you very much for your beautiful and more than positive review.
We are delighted to find out we met and maybe even exceeded all of your personal needs and expectations!
Compliments will be shared within our teams for encouragement.It gave me great pleasure to know that you enjoyed the
overall facilities and services of our hotel.I was delighted to know that you had a memorable stay with us and were satisfied
with the excellent level of our new upgraded hotel facilities.Your feedback is very much appreciated!

We certainly look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.