All reviews front desk truck stop truck parking room was clean would stay here again nice pool parking lot staff was friendly des moines keith trailer pets shampoo dryer omaha interstate hallway
Reviewed 21 September 2018

We were in a terrible Motel 6 in another town and were skeptical of this small town motel. We were completely wrong. This was one of the best places we stayed on this trip. It was clean, quiet and a good sized room. When did Motel 6 stop providing shampoo? I must be living in the past. The only negative I could come up with was the beds made a noise with every movement, the people at the front desk were great.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I love how friendly all the staff are makes me feel at home since I stay here 2 times a week.very clean Amanda the desk clerk is always making sure I have everything I need.thanks to everyone.close to restaurants and stores.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Fresh! Immaculate! This Motel is one of the cleanest I've seen. The owner was actually there at night to greet me. I know that because there was a framed news article with his picture in it next to the front desk. The article commended him and his wife for their outstanding franchise.
Fresh paint,up-dated. Very simple. No coffee pot in room, no shampoo and conditioner in shower. Coffee station in front lobby.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2018

This is the best choice to overnight on I80 if you are between Omaha and Des Moines. The owner was very personable and accommodated our needs for a non smoking, non pet room.Our room was freshly painted, new bed covers, and best of all vinyl flooring which is so much cleaner than carpet.Clean and simple.

If it was smoke free hotel it would be 5 star as smoke smell was noticeable in hallway but not our room.

Room tip: Request exactly what you need
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this Motel 6 last night. The manager went out of his way to get us a first floor room,as we had some medical equipment and two dogs to bring in. We certainly appreciated it. Room was clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple