All reviews front desk truck stop truck parking room was clean would stay here again nice pool parking lot staff was friendly des moines keith trailer pets shampoo dryer omaha interstate hallway
Reviewed 9 September 2017

This Motel 6 is above average- It's new , clean, modern , and properly staffed. The room was practical and efficient. Bed was clean and comfortable. The heating/AC system was central, which was nice, as you did not hear a fan. A perfect off the highway restful, safe, and reliable choice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I booked this location two weeks prior when I planned all 6 stops on our vacation unfortunately this was our first stop and I had listed the wrong day. When I receive notice a week ago asking about my stay I realized I must have listed the wrong date. This was totally my fault and I called Keith the owner or manager and even though it's not company policy and they had already taken my deposit he granted me a gratis night for the original night that I had planned. That alone is amazing as this hotel is booked all the time . But that was only the beginning of an exceptional experience. I have stayed in a lot of Motel 6 and other budget friendly hotels and this was by far the best I have ever experienced. From the moment I was greeted by person at the desk until time of checkout I was treated like royalty. The rooms are big are and the place was so clean. I can't think of one negative thing to say about the room or my experience here. The bathroom is awesome the shower is really nice and the beds were comfy If you're ever traveling down interstate 80 and need a place to stay bypass anything else and choose this Motel 6. You can tell from the time you enter it until the time you leave that the owner cares for this property and wants to be sure that the guests have truly an exceptional experience it sure worked for me

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

This Motel 6 is the best I've been to. The Girl at the front desk was super friendly. The room was clean and looked great. It appears they care about keeping the everything clean. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jay R
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are heading home after a 12 day motorcycle ride from Illinois to Yellowstone and Idaho. We are about 8 hours from home and wanted a cheap room to sleep in then take off in the morning for our last day of riding. With tax the room was $74 a night and we usually stay in $125 to $150 a night hotels. We didn't expect much from this Motel 6 but we were very surprised at how nice it was for a supposed 2 star hotel that it was ranked at on trip advisor. We travel extensively and this at least a 3 star hotel. We have paid $150 for a supposed 4 star that pailed in comparison. The indoor pool was clean and warm. The room it's in is like a sauna but it makes the pool that much more refreshing. The room was clean with wood look vinyl flooring instead of carpeting which was different but we kinda liked it because you can tell it is clean compared to carpeting. The water pressure in the shower was awesome! It's exactly what a shower should feel like, (sorry environmentalist). After a long ride in 108 degree weather the shower was exactly what we needed. After staying in 9 different hotels on this trip, this is the only hotel that has a door that closes slow and quiet and prevents the door from slamming shut. Every hotel should have this as most of the other travelers are inconsiderate bafoons. There is nothing worse than idiots that start slamming doors when you are trying to get to sleep. This is a huge pet peeve of mine along with the stomping around and slamming drawers. One thing that is very odd about this hotel is that there are smoking rooms. I didn't think there was such a thing now a days. You can smell the smoke in the hallways but our room did not smell. If it had I would not had stayed here. If you are looking for a good place to spend the night and at a very reasonable price then I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sam T
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Very clean rooms and extremely easy to get to off of the interstate. Walls were perhaps a little thin, or maybe our neighbors were just a little boisterous. A breakfast would have been nice but that's the Motel 6 for ya.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family