US$139
US$64
AES Luxury Apartments(Abuja)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$130
US$125
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewslobby barthe club loungebusiness tripbreakfast buffet isguest relationsbit datedenjoyed my stayspgdanielobuduboathousepapillonsquashportercuisine
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Stayed here having made a booking using a work/corporate event. On booking made it clear I wanted the cheapest rate - whether that was corporate or promotional. Went with the corporate.... on paying my bill I discovered they had a promotional rate for Easter that came in 80$ cheaper. Was not given this option on booking. Spoke with FOUR managers - Reservations, Reception, Duty and DGM. All I get when raising the incomplete nature of the information and options provided was the same thing over and over again ' we have charged your card so there is nothing we can do'. All managers spoken to totally unhelpful, speak over the top of you, rude and unprofessional. To add insult to injury on check out I found I had been charged for two dinners in two different restaurants on site - I know I was hungry but not that hungry. Had to really push for reception to look into this and correct the 'mistake' - recommend that anyone staying here closely checks what they have been charged for. Overall poor experience - overcharged for a shabby room, ghost charges on my account, shabby room, food overpriced and poor quality. Really don't recommend this as a place to stay if you have any choice in the matter. Special mention to the DGM and Duty Manager who just walked away whilst I was still in mid sentence.

Room Tip: Chose another hotel!!'
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank mscollins2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Going thru the many poor reviews this hotel has gotten, I check-in with trepidation and low expectations. It helps to lower one’ expectation. The room is comfortable enough esp if you get one that’s updated. Externally the hotel looks frozen in the eighties, but the staff is doing their best to maintain and upkeep the hotel. There is three main restaurants so ample choice of food. Overall it’s not as bad as the poor reviews it gotten - it’s liveable, good internet speed, great service from staff all round.

1  Thank Jonathan T
Jennifer J, Manager at Sheraton Abuja Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you so much for your feedback as it plays a major role in assisting us to realize more of our guest expectations and how to meet them. we are glad you liked the high speed internet, services and food from the three Restaurants you visited, we hope you try out the fourth one on your next visit. we always go beyond to make every stay seamless and effortless for our guests.
we are sorry about how you feel towards our property and do hope to get the opportunity meet and exceed your standards on your next stay with us.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived at 6pm after a long day of travelling to find my room was not ready despite the fact check in was supposed to be from 12pm! After waiting over 15 minutes and seeing other more impatient and rude customers get checked in I went to complain. At this point I was told I finally check in and I had been given an upgrade. This was clearly not true. The whole room was in dire need of an upgrade with mismatched furniture. Stained sheets and cushions and general shabby ness. Staff were over attentive and in my face which is not what you want when you arrive tired- you want a clean room ready on time!

1  Thank charlotteoj
Jennifer J, Manager at Sheraton Abuja Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Charlotte,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking out the time to let us know about your experience with us. we are sorry about how you feel towards our property and service. we truly hope to meet your standard when next you visit. Did you try any of the food from all our Restaurants, If you did, we hope you liked it.
We hope to have you again so we can go beyond to give you an amazing experience.

Thank you.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Really not impressed with this hotel - the room was shabby and needed redecorating, looked nothing like what was advertised.

Paintwork stripping off walls, stained carpets, showers that don’t work properly, faulty air conditioning ... and the list goes on.

On a plus, the restaurants deliver a good selection of meals, just watch out for the fruit flies.

The lobby (ground floor) area looks nice, with some really striking artwork decorating the walls.

The hotel shops are quite pricey, so it’s advisable to venture outside if possible.

Be warned if your a lady planning to use the gym, it could do with a good clean.

Many of the floors have little to no light in the walkways at night ... so bring a torch.

Lastly, lock your suitcases as mine where broken into!

Overall a huge thumbs down for the Sheraton Abuja.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is not what one would expect from a Sheraton property.
During my stay, the staff were rude and the hotel restaurant had a leaking roof.
The entire infrastructure is decaying and the place needs to bw refurbished.
The gym is in a sorry state too.
It is not worth the price. The food is quite okay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business