Lowest prices for your stay
US$362
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews new york sushi whole team lotus spa outstanding service marketing manager great trip rooftop restaurant al mina clean rooms great hotel enjoyed my stay pool bar the hotel staff best hotel in town business trip ingrid
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2021 via mobile

Hi Africa,

I had a very nice hotel experience. Beautiful destination and foods are perfect. Especially, Al mina restaurant and also Zaxi restaurant which located on the roof, food is amazing.Thank you for the Almina restaurant meals to Mr Fatih Chef. Thanks for everything..

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tuğçe N
Radisson Blu, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel and Conference Center, Niamey, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your visit to the Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Centre, Niamey.
We are delighted to read from your review that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us.
It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest and on behalf of all the ambassadors at Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Centre, Niamey, I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 June 2021

Newly built hotel close to airport and downtown. The large toe nail clipping left on the carpet in my room made me conclude that attention to detail wasn't so much a thing when it came to cleanliness. I needed to track down the cleaning service when I needed more kleenex, toilet paper or clean towels. Food in restaurant ranges from "meh" to very, very good. It took an hour for my meal to arrive - and they brought the wrong order. Gym, pool area and parts of the restaurant/bar have become the personal domain of some of the military guests. No greeting at check in - no offer to help with bags. The hotel needs to focus on the details.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Radisson Blu, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel and Conference Center, Niamey, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us your feedback.

It seems that we were not able to meet your expectations during your previous stay. We have communicated your comments to our managers in various departments and they are working to improve the areas you have pointed out.
We look forward to welcoming you back and ensuring that you are pleasantly surprised.

PR&M Assistant
Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Center, Niamey

Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

This is a very clean hotel, up to standards, covid 19 compliant with friendly staff and good security.

LOTUS SPA
This spa is amazing, it has nice and exceptional facilities from the gym to the spa all is just an impeccable experience. I would like to congratulate the Lotus spa Manager AMEL BEN SAAD for a job well done, she made the experience worthwhile. For those visiting niamey the best spa is at Radisson and kindly ask for Amel, she is professional and knows the meaning of customer service.

She is the best.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Radisson Blu, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel and Conference Center, Niamey, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read from your review that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us and we also appreciate you pointing out the excellent service you received from our ambassadors.

Reviewed 22 April 2021

We spent a great day in the LOTUS SPA, the Spa manager is so professional and welcomes people very nicely.
It is really a haven of peace, I think it is the only spa in NiAmey and really very affordable if you consider the service level.
I thank Âmel,Amina,Hennen very much from my heart for taking care of us..

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Radisson Blu, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel and Conference Center, Niamey, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Dear Rakiam,

Reviewed 20 April 2021

Big thank you to the team for the welcoming feeling and the pleasant stay at the hotel. I really enjoyed and appreciated it, much better than I was expecting. Thank you to Ingrid and Constantinos for the great food and drinks at Zaxi (really good!). Un grand merci to Achilles and Hamidou for keeping me safe and hydrated in the pool! Best to you all. Wim

Room tip: Ask for a west facade room given the beautiful sunsets
Date of stay: December 2020
Radisson Blu, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel and Conference Center, Niamey, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021