“Shop & coffee”

Wecke & Voigts Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Windhoek
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

What an amazing shop! I couldn't believe my eyes. So many different & unusual items. Priced for every person. Kitchen, bathroom, kids, gifts, ornaments, crockery & cutlery. So many choices!
Afterwards drink a cup of fresh coffee and a piece of cake to indulge in.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 17 February 2016

The coffee shop is ideally situated next to the shop and offers a variety of food and snacks. Service is relaxed and friendly. I had a basic ham and cheese sandwich with coffee and both compared well to other establishments

Note that cards are accepted for payment only if the bill is more than N$50; the card machine for the coffee shop didn't work this morning but interesting enough the card machine in the shop worked so I had to pay cash.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

Food was delicious but we should not have had to wait almost 45 minutes for a Eggs Benedict of smoked salmon, toast, poached egg & hollandaise plus a Full Monty breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausage, mushrooms, tomato & toast.
Very central spot & would recommend it.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 24 July 2015

I've been there many times to eat their lemon meringue. I am a fan! But they should be more rigorous with their recipe because every time I go there it is not the same, and sometimes I can tell, it is not very good.

Date of visit: July 2015
2  Thank Bruno I
Reviewed 18 June 2015

Really great stop right in the WECKE & VOIGTS store. Delicious cakes and other desserts. I haven't had the sandwiches. And, the coffee is as good as you'll have anywhere in the world.

Date of visit: April 2015