All reviews business hotel modern hotel room service excellent hotel ocean view indian ocean world class breakfast buffet excellent stay business trip prawns swimming pool rooms are spacious bathtub gym privacy seaside
Reviewed 4 December 2015

Initially when we planned this trip we didn't have much knowledge of the hotel. Upon arrival the staff was very helpful and friendly.
I especially want to give s BIG SHOUT OUT to the chefs Dinner was beyond excellent. Every night they gave their all they are a great asset to that hotel. Everything was just perfect from our rooms to the food to the overall experience. Thank you Radisson Maputo for thee best experience ever. My gals and I enjoyed to the extend that we didn't want to leave...

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Niklas J, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence, Maputo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2015

Dear missmea2015,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our services, especially our food. Our Chefs thank you for the kind words.
We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

The hotel is situated at the best spot. Beach front and close to many clubs and the city centre. Even though the beach is not for swimming, you still have the best view.

Loved their food OMG!! I cannot put it in words, everything from breakfast to dinner was just out of this world. I have been to a couple of Radissons, but I have to say the chefs in Maputo blew me away!

The hotel staff (including the restaurant staff) is super friendly and so so helpful.

My girls and I had a wonderful time staying there! And I had a wonderful birthday dinner!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Niklas J, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence, Maputo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2015

Dear Basetsana,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us.
We are happy that we were able to give you the 100% satisfaction we strive to offer all of our guests.
On the behalf of our Chefs I thank you for the words of appreciation.
We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Niklas J, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence, Maputo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2015

Reviewed 29 November 2015

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Niklas J, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence, Maputo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2015

Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

I like Radisson blue in Maputo, its classic, quite, secure and the most important thing I like there is the atmosphere. Its near to the beach, once you are there you will have a nice sea breeze.once you have a nice sea breeze its good for the health. Staff at the hotel are very friendly, they have top of the chefs, you will find nice food there while staying for busines, leisue or solo. But i recommend it for business people.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear Msumbunu,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us.
It was our pleasure to serve you, and it pleases us to know that yours was a positive experience and our Chefs thank you for the kind words.
We look forward to hosting you again.