First the inconveniences :
* Internet - This hotel is expensive, and the internet is not free. Thats a bad combination. To get the free internet you have to sit in the bar. It doesnt make sense in a business hotel.
* City Centre access - City Centre access is via a boat (free) , if the boat isnt working you have to take a slightly long walk around the marina.
The quality of the rooms is very good. Showers had good pressure, rooms were quiet. Sleep quality good.
If they had free internet access I would have rated it excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the waterfront node in Port Louis next to the Caudan Waterfront and the Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, Le Suffren Hotel & Marina offers both business travellers and holiday makers alike a unique location in the capital of Mauritius. Ideally located within walking distance of the central business district and close to the Pailles International Convention Centre and Cybercity, Le Suffren is also within easy reach of the various cultural and tourist sites in Mauritius. Facing the marina or the mountains, our 102 bedrooms offer great levels of comfort in a modern décor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Le Suffren Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Suffren Hotel And Marina
- Le Suffren Hotel & Marina Port Louis, Mauritius