US$52
Villa Anakao(Port Louis)
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Le Saint Georges(Port Louis)
US$78
US$69
Priceline
US$70
US$271
US$265
Hotels.com
Trevessa House(Port Louis)
Gold Leaf Hotel(Port Louis)
TripAdvisor
Saladin Ltd(Port Louis)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsexecutive floorfive star hotelexcellent hotelbusiness hotelpost boxexcellent customer servicestar servicesister hotelbusiness tripshopping mallspecial mentionwater frontnice viewrooms are spaciousspecial thankspleasant staygreat business
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I spent 3 days at the hotel at a conference. The hotle is a very nice hotel, the food is excellent.
However the rooms average. I had a room wtih a view of the harbour area, which is not very nice as its an industrial port. The hotel is right next to the shopping centre. Service is very good and the staff very helpful and friendly. However as first impressions of Mauritius I would not recommend Port Louis as there are other nice parts of the island.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Louise M K
IndigoHotels, General Manager at Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Hi Louise M K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience after staying at the Labourdonnais Waterfront hotel. As you have stayed with us as a business traveler, we are pleased that enjoyed the cuisine and the property on a whole. Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel is the ideal location to stay if you are to attend a conference, conduct business and to host business meetings. To end a long day, The Post Box Lounge & Bar hosts live entertainment and delicious signature cocktails overlooking the waterfront. We also have an executive floor that is dedicated to providing a personal experience including the executive lounge. We look forward seeing you again Louise.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Was a little disappointed this visit as I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years and have always been looked after by the hospitable staff. Normally as a frequent quest I have been upgraded and so felt special and spoilt. This time no such luck got a basic standard room which although acceptable was obviously not at the same standard. I asked if I could have an upgrade but the wanted to charge me an extra MUR6000 supplement per night and I really didn't think it was worth it. All in all a good hotel and the meals at the restaurants are good so I still recommend it but know in future there are many excellent hotels in Mauritius so maybe try to get a better deal elsewhere next trip.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
IndigoHotels, General Manager at Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear William G,

I would first of all like to thank you for taking the time to have shared a review of your experience at our property. We are thrilled that you have stayed with us many times and that you have enjoyed our facilities on numerous occasions. Our staff strive to provide a unique and memorable stay to all of our guests. I'd like to apologise for the misunderstanding. I would like to invite you to send me a note on your next travels to Mauritius and staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to a renewed experience.

Rolph Schmid - Managing Director

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Excellent hotel but more for business people.We stayed here to
do some shopping in Port Louis.Not cool to come here with flip flop and shorts.

Breakfast was good.

Room was superb with lovely view.

Price was heavy.

Would stay here again.Hotel Manager seemed very stuck up.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
IndigoHotels, General Manager at Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2017

Dear imraan01,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and other travelers. We are reputed for being a city hotel that caters for business travelers but also leisure travelers looking to discover the cultural and historical treasures of Mauritius. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back on your next travels to Mauritius.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I will say the hotel service was great. I got a call every day asking if there anything I need or if there anything they can do to make my stay a more pleasant one. The local people was very nice, they was willing to show me around and explain there history. I wished I could stay for another two week.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Dear mrbrooks,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel. Reviews like yours keep our passionate staff fueled with motivation. I am pleased that you were able to meet the local population, as you see for yourself Mauritians have a warmth and welcome like no other. I do hope that you were able to enjoy the cultural historical treasures with our compatriots. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I do not understand why Yuzu is not separately referenced on TripAdvisor. This is one of the rare restaurants in Mauritius of International standards. Everything is perfect including the service, not only nice (common in Mauritius) but efficient. This is a real journey in the Asian fusion cuisine. I went there twice this week. Once for a business lunch with Chinese partners who enjoyed the food and once for a diner with my partner. 2 différent but mémorable expériences. The 5 course menu is delicious, tasty, surprising and portions are perfect. The salmon was perfectly cooked. . This is no a cheap place, but not overpriced, especially compared to other places of the same category. It is worth every penny you spend. Many thanks for the evening

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Gentleman64,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for reviewing and rating your experience with us at the Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel. Yuzu, our Asian Fusion restaurant is indeed an authentic culinary journey though Asia. I am thrilled that you had the opportunity to enjoy the cuisine on two occasions! We are working towards referencing Yuzu separately on tripadvisor and thank you again for such an elaborate review.