“Simple but good food”

Keg
Ranked #786 of 1,133 Restaurants in Mauritius
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Not if you want some culinary grandstand, but just good simple food and beer.
Staff could be better, but that depends on who is serving you.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

we went into this Keg expecting the traditional Keg fare and were rather disappointed. The menu is limited and the service was not that good. We both had steak and cheese rolls and a couple of Blue Marlins. The beer was good. Not somewhere I would rush back to, but I suppose kept busy by tourists

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is a Pub / Restaurant on the Caudan Waterfront with great staff and meals. It is good value with a Happy Hour most days with a 2 for 1 drink offer.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I had dinner with my friends @ kegs yesterday evening.
The food was very poor in quality and quantity and service was so slow.
Waiters are not polite and not organized. The don't have any idea of customer care. They forgot to pass the kitchen one of my friend's orders and they did not even apologize.
They forgot to bring me my second drink and since I saw it melting on the counter I stood up and took it by my self.
Furthermore they are not transparent with billing... we had some troubles and we had the feeling they stole us some money continuously modifying the amount we owned them.
If u go to Port Louis, DON'T GO TO KEGS!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

It was just a wow day at keg. Drinks superb even the staff .. the ambience there too nice.. nice songs, food the staff specially Charles who really look after me. Had a really good day will go again that's for sure.