All reviews under renovation security situation an oasis restaurant menu nice hotel lobby procedure internet
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

The renovation is almost over . In the visible areas it’s completely overhauled.
The lobby and tea lounge are well done.
New look gives a welcoming and refreshing feel to the hotel.
Rooms at Salaam are larger than all similar category of hotel rooms in Bamako .
Service staff are super courteous and dedicated .
The swimming pool is complete but the service area around the pool is yet to be equipped . However the pool seems well maintained.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
MAIGA O, Guest Relations Manager at Azalai Hotel Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear Abhinavivor,

The whole team is thanking you for taking the time to give us a feedback on your stay. It is only through feedback like this one that we are able to maintain and improve with the renovation the quality and the services that we provide to our guests. Being able to satisfy your needs for the internet, the quality of the rooms and the service is the only thing we want our guests to feel. We are very happy to read that your experience during your stay with us was great :). We have added a note on your guest profile to make sure you have everything you need for your next visit at Azalaï Hôtel Bamako.

Ben Baba Sidi Boubacar
Guest Relations

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I was here for 2 weeks for work. The hotel is currently under renovation, and I am told that it will finish in the fall. So a lot of amenities, like the pool and gym, are currently unavailable and restaurant options were somewhat limited. But the rooms were a good size. The staff were all super friendly and hospitable and tried to make sure our stay was comfortable and enjoyable despite the ongoing construction. They were very responsive in making sure any needs or concerns I had were met. I would recommend the hotel, and I am sure the hotel will be even nicer once the renovations are complete.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ramatoulaye K, Responsable réception at Azalai Hotel Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Guest ,
Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let them know that they made an impact during your stay.
Yes indeed there is renovation ongoing and reason why from june the 18th to August the 1st 2018, Azalaï Hotel Salam, Bamako, will temporarily close its doors to complete its renovation.
A new hotel, renewed and totally transformed will be born for the delight of its customers.
With about 200 completely renovated rooms, a gourmet restaurant respecting the culinary identity of the group, renovated leisure areas such as the pool in the heart of a large garden, the complex of conference rooms, the wellness area with a spa and enhanced security.
So dear guest , from the 1st of August ,Azalai Hotel Bamako hopes to welcome you back and invites you to rediscover the legendary African hospitality.

Regards

Azalai Hotels FEEL AFRICA ...

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel has potential but once they finish the reconstruction. I stayed there 3 weeks and was challenging. Staff were good but didn’t like the food. They should look into it. I had to eat outside most of the times.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
NAOUFEL C, Directeur D Exploitation at Azalai Hotel Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Mr Gerard;
Thank you for choosing Azalaï Hotel for your stay in Bamako,
My team and I would also like to thank you for your critical and valued feedback
We are extremely committed to delivering the perfect experience for each and every guest. and it's apparent in this case that we fell short ;
We noted that the food quality was not up to your expectations and we do apologize for that
However; we are on the process of implementing Azalai new culinary identity:"Afro Fusion"
And I can assure you that your next visit you will experience a unique culinary journey through our "Afro Fusion" identity and you will have a memorable stay with us
Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience and I look forward to welcome you personaly back in the near future.
Sincerley,
Naoufel CHTARA
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I came back after two years away.. Hotel was under renovation and is still not complete. In fact things are worse. No garden or swimming pool - just the restaurant and the room.. Rooms are in fact OK other than a very slow internet connection.. but no gym, no pool, no garden to sit outside.. Pretty boring..

Room tip: Wait until the construction work has finished. It should be fine then..
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
NAOUFEL C, Manager at Azalai Hotel Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Merlin1920,

Thank you for choosing Azalaï Hotel for your stay in Bamako,
I do apologize that we didn't accomplish this for you
We are extremely committed to delivering the perfect experience for each and every guest.and it's apparent in this case that we fell short
We will keep you constantly updated about the new developments
If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.
Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused to you and I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.
Sincerley,
Naoufel CHTARA
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Here on business and the staff takes a personal interest in ensuring every need is addressed. Conveniently located close to government offices. The wonderful hospitality is above expectations! I’m returning frequently throughout 2018 and will stay here!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
NAOUFEL C, General Manager at Azalai Hotel Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Mrs TheresaOregon
The entire Azalai Bamako hotel thanks you for sharing this positive comment which will for sure reinforce our commitment to delivering you and all the AZALAI BAMAKO hotel visitors the highest standards of quality and services
can t wait to personally welcome you back in your 'home away from home'
I remain with my best regards
Yours sincerly