All reviews bla bla restaurant upstairs breakfast is served airport taxi hot water an oasis mosquito netting air conditioning credit card hippodrome soap mosquitoes relief jam travelers
Reviewed 13 December 2016

My favorite brunch dishes are the fish tacos and the huevos rancheros, along with any breakfast cocktail that is in season, The pork chops are my favorite dinner choice! I love this place! Love the ambiance, especially when there is live music!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank ciararivera
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Everything is perfect over there! Nice decorations, the food is just amazing. Is a great place for a brunch with nice crepe but also a relax and great place for a dinner with friends. I recommend the pizza, are the way I love! The staff are kind and polite and the owner makes you feel "comme chez soi".

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2016

The rooms are great, the staff is professional and very helpful, and the food and drinks are the best. The best for me is the setting of the place which, smack in the middle of Bamako, day or night is like a little slice of peaceful paradise.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2016

This is a great place to stay and a great place to eat. It feels like an upscale boutique hotel! And yet has very reasonable prices. Great rooms with carefully chosen details (like really nice showers, beds and linens), cute little pool, and some of the best food in town. I don't know if there could be better value anywhere!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2016

I had a wonderful Sunday morning brunch at this restaurant. I arrived at 11 Am when it opened and was greeted by the manger. They have paid great attention to detail, in the table settings, and even in the music. personally, I believe there is nothing better to hear on a Sunday morning brunch than American jazz and rhythm and blues and that's what was playing on the sound system as I took my seat. Etta James, Ella Fitzgerald, Duke Ellington, Ray Charles, all excellent choices to set the mood. the Bloody Mary was delicious, hot and spicy, the way I like it. I had the full English breakfast and it was delicious, too. Thank you! I wish I had gone last weekend, too!

Room Tip: I did not stay here - I just had brunch.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business