Comme Chez Soi
US$175
Travelocity
US$110
US$95
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsbla blarestaurant upstairsbreakfast is servedairport taxihot wateran oasismosquito nettingair conditioningcredit cardbrunchhippodromesoapmosquitoesreliefdishesjam
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2016

The rooms are great, the staff is professional and very helpful, and the food and drinks are the best. The best for me is the setting of the place which, smack in the middle of Bamako, day or night is like a little slice of peaceful paradise.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2016

This is a great place to stay and a great place to eat. It feels like an upscale boutique hotel! And yet has very reasonable prices. Great rooms with carefully chosen details (like really nice showers, beds and linens), cute little pool, and some of the best food in town. I don't know if there could be better value anywhere!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2016

I had a wonderful Sunday morning brunch at this restaurant. I arrived at 11 Am when it opened and was greeted by the manger. They have paid great attention to detail, in the table settings, and even in the music. personally, I believe there is nothing better to hear on a Sunday morning brunch than American jazz and rhythm and blues and that's what was playing on the sound system as I took my seat. Etta James, Ella Fitzgerald, Duke Ellington, Ray Charles, all excellent choices to set the mood. the Bloody Mary was delicious, hot and spicy, the way I like it. I had the full English breakfast and it was delicious, too. Thank you! I wish I had gone last weekend, too!

Room Tip: I did not stay here - I just had brunch.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Comme chez soi is one of my favorite places in Bamako. We stayed at the hotel for several days when we first arrived in Bamako in Dec 2015/Jan 2016 and were not at all disappointed. Tucked away on a side street, the hotel is always calm and relaxing. Breakfasts were a highlight! Since then, we regularly eat at the restaurant in the evenings and the quality of the food and the service is consistently great. The menu includes vegetarian options and dishes can be modified to suit your needs. A hidden gem!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2016

I stayed at the hotel in September 2015 (the outside bungalow) and ate several times at the restaurant. The bungalow was very comfortable with large "walk-in" shelves for your clothes and a large bathroom. The comfort is simple and I would say basic but somehow it does the trick. The roof being of straw, with the humidity it smells a little but this was not a bother. My friend's room inside the main building was similarly well appointed. The staff was really nice and also did the laundry. I tried many dishes at the restaurant and they were all very delicious. I did not try the pool. All beds have mosquito nets so you are well protected but the garden has many mosquitoes. The breakfast was fabulous and if recall they do a lunch on Sundays (to check). Security wise, at the time of my visit, the one guard would not have weight much of anyone wanted to enter/attack but then again bigger hotels with bigger security have been attacked... so... The area is great with walking distance to Vietnamese, Lebanese and other restaurants. Suggestion: to have a selection of souvenirs, maybe around the lounges in the restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business