All reviews bla bla restaurant upstairs breakfast is served airport taxi hot water mosquito netting an oasis air conditioning credit card hippodrome soap mosquitoes relief jam travelers
Reviewed 8 April 2016

I stayed at the hotel in September 2015 (the outside bungalow) and ate several times at the restaurant. The bungalow was very comfortable with large "walk-in" shelves for your clothes and a large bathroom. The comfort is simple and I would say basic but somehow it does the trick. The roof being of straw, with the humidity it smells a little but this was not a bother. My friend's room inside the main building was similarly well appointed. The staff was really nice and also did the laundry. I tried many dishes at the restaurant and they were all very delicious. I did not try the pool. All beds have mosquito nets so you are well protected but the garden has many mosquitoes. The breakfast was fabulous and if recall they do a lunch on Sundays (to check). Security wise, at the time of my visit, the one guard would not have weight much of anyone wanted to enter/attack but then again bigger hotels with bigger security have been attacked... so... The area is great with walking distance to Vietnamese, Lebanese and other restaurants. Suggestion: to have a selection of souvenirs, maybe around the lounges in the restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2015

When there for a business lunch, it's was delightful.
I had:
Starter: Chicken teriyaki brochettes with peanut sauce (oh my god that sauce was really good)
Main course: Spinach and Feta pie served with lettuce and balsamic vinaigrette (light and delicious)
Desert: Brownie (HEAAAVVVEEENNNN)

Every single dish looked and tasted heavenly good.
I would definitely rate 5/5 if the service wasn't so slow (about 1h from the time we got in to seeing our first course).

Room Tip: I didn't see it but seems like the room by the pool is the best one!
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Oriana N
Reviewed 4 March 2015

There is a a couple of reasons why Comme Chez Soi is ranked 1st on Trip Advisor. The first is it is very well priced and located, almost half the price of other similar sized and rated hotels. Secondly it is very clean, well managed and has a lovely pool. Third it has a very good restaurant, although separately managed it is on top of the accommodation, it is highly recommended to eat there. The above reasons also make it difficult to get place at Comme Chez Soi, Make sure you book well in advance.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank ivanmare
Reviewed 9 February 2015

Comme Chez Soi is a wonderful refuge from the chaos and rigor of navigating Bamako, and a real treat after a week en brousse. I've been a guest many times since 2010 and it always provides a comfortable friendly place to rest well and recharge. I direct a non-profit project in Mali and CCS works well for me when I am in Bamako on business as there are plenty of outdoor spaces in which to meet with colleagues and collaborators. The restaurant serves delicious food and is wonderfully convenient at the end of a long work day.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank 1IntrepidWanderer
Reviewed 25 March 2014

It’s my 4th time in Le Comme Chez Soi and I’m sure that this will not be my last time. The rooms are very basic but you will have an AC, warm shower, free breakfast ( Coffee or thee, juice, bread, egg, jam and a yogurt) and free WIFI. They also have a nice restaurant with good food and nice cocktails and a nice garden with a small pool ( very cold water;) ) If you are looking for Luxury, this is not the place to be but if you are looking for a nice and relaxed place, than you are at the right address.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business