See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2018

rooms large, clean, pleasant service, Security reasonable, ..... but the restaurant takes a little getting used to if you are used to service. Far too longer wait for my patience, in excess of 1 hour for 1 course...and I was first in the restaurant...?! Goodness knows what happens if you got there a little later and ordered 3 courses....

So for accomodation, not a bad place, but the restaurant, well I wouldn't bother

Room Tip: Avoid eating at the restaurant unless you have a lot of time.....
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank p w
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Loft for one night from the 28 to 29 November 2017. I took my chance to go straight to the hotel after my flight was cancelled. The owner was very accommodating and found me a room right away even though the hotel looked and is often fully booked. The room was good comfortable and the decor simple but beautiful. The restaurant is extremely good and the food excellent, prices are a bit on the high end but the food is good. The only things that I found uncomfortable and could be improved is the internet speed and water flow to the toilettes. Woke up at 03:00 am and wanted to have a shower and there was no water in the taps. Overall recommended and a good choice, better than other 5 star hotels I have stayed in Bamako.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank MiguelGaspar
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I spent a week in Bamako in the heat of May, right before the rainy season. As it was so hot, Le Loft was a comfortable, pleasant spot to return to after a long day in Bamako. The staff were friendly and accomodating, and the room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. The only problem we had was with the bill when we were leaving. After asking for it over 5 times on our last day, we finally were given the bill, however it was at the last minute before we were leaving and led to a stressful check-out. Other than this, it was a great stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Molly C
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Secure Hotel, great service, and the largest of rooms, with excellent bed and furniture. Excellent Restaurant, which is very popular. Water pressure good, wifi excellent. Good insulation from outside sounds.

Room Tip: Alll rooms very large, get on lower floor if possible and be careful of stairs
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I really loved my stay at the Hotel Le Loft. Helpful staff, well equipped rooms, great location and very good level of security. Amenities in the room (coffee, tea, chamomile, fresh water...) and a great breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business