See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

My experience with the Sheraton hotel started with a no-show from the private transport that had to come to pick me from the airport.

Then, I got the longest time ever for a check-in. One hour and half with the reception in order to find that they lose my already paid booking due to a software change.

I did not receive any formal excuses from the managing staff.

The food and the rooms match an average quality.

I feel strongly disappointed with the daily cost of my room.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
MaxH2779, Marketing Specialist at Sheraton Bamako Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Romain G, on behalf of the entire Sheraton Bamako Hotel we are deeply sorry about the inconvenience of the pick up service and the check in experience. We had a Global system upgrade in over 6000 hotels, which explains some of the glitches in our database. Offering the best service of hospitality to our client is our main priority and we hope to welcome you back to offer your a greater experience.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Very nice rooms with very comfortable bed and great bathroom! Loved the Italian shower! Great breakfast with lots of options including a delicious fresh orange juice, yummy crepes and very tasty fresh goat cheese. The staff is very nice and polite! Only thing I didn’t like was that I ordered some food: burger and buffalo wings but was a bit disappointed. Looks nice in the plate but not very tasty. Also from the Sheraton, I expected better than frozen fries with my burger.Would come back more often to this hotel if the room rate was not so high though!

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear Moonios,

Thank you for your honest feedback and we are as satisfied as you are about these positive vibes you received while staying here. We hope to welcome you soonest again. Your comment will be shared with the food service in order to upgrade certain points you've touched on.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Spent a few days here on business. I’m a platinum member, so was upgraded to a jr. suite. Great hotel, especially for ex-pats. Extremely secure. Great bar and staff. All who enter the property must go thru security and be scanned, each and every time. About 15-20 minutes from the airport.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
MaxH2779, Marketing Specialist at Sheraton Bamako Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear Coastal823477,

It is always a great pleasure to welcome our valued member. Our top priority is making sure that we create a memorable stay for them while in our hotel, and our security team go beyond to make sure everyone feels indeed like they are in good hands. We are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Open in May of this year, I think it is right now the best hotel in Bamako.We went to dinner at the restaurant and then to have a drink at the hotel bar.Very friendly and helpful staff.
Good security throughout the hotel and excellent wifi.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Max H, marketing specialist at Sheraton Bamako Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Panier. We are delighted to hear how you had a personable time in our new Sheraton Bamako Hotel. We cannot wait to have you back again.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Recently had a brief visit in Bamako, and stayed in this hotel which is new and very pleasant to stay. All staff is very professional and welcoming and they are ready to help. I can truly recommend their services and during staying in Bamako.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Max H, Marketing Specialist at Sheraton Bamako Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear customer,

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us how enjoyable your experience was during your stay at the Sheraton Bamako Hotel. We hope you'll create more memories with us everytime your travels bring you back in Bamako.

Many thanks,