See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Spent a few days here on business. I’m a platinum member, so was upgraded to a jr. suite. Great hotel, especially for ex-pats. Extremely secure. Great bar and staff. All who enter the property must go thru security and be scanned, each and every time. About 15-20 minutes from the airport.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
MaxH2779, Marketing Specialist at Sheraton Bamako Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear Coastal823477,

It is always a great pleasure to welcome our valued member. Our top priority is making sure that we create a memorable stay for them while in our hotel, and our security team go beyond to make sure everyone feels indeed like they are in good hands. We are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Open in May of this year, I think it is right now the best hotel in Bamako.We went to dinner at the restaurant and then to have a drink at the hotel bar.Very friendly and helpful staff.
Good security throughout the hotel and excellent wifi.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Max H, marketing specialist at Sheraton Bamako Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Panier. We are delighted to hear how you had a personable time in our new Sheraton Bamako Hotel. We cannot wait to have you back again.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Recently had a brief visit in Bamako, and stayed in this hotel which is new and very pleasant to stay. All staff is very professional and welcoming and they are ready to help. I can truly recommend their services and during staying in Bamako.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Max H, Marketing Specialist at Sheraton Bamako Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear customer,

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us how enjoyable your experience was during your stay at the Sheraton Bamako Hotel. We hope you'll create more memories with us everytime your travels bring you back in Bamako.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Yes it is new ! All new properties have teething problems ! But this is another level ! Booked the presidential suite on the Sheraton app and arrived at 5 pm due to vip movement at airport, was delayed and was told room is dirty and I should wait ! Come on 5 pm ! Had my flight not been delayed I would have waited 3.5 hours ! I should have taken that as a hint of things to come ! Luckily got the room in 30 min thereafter ! Nice room comfortable ! Coffee machine with no coffee, condiments or cups ! I was tired so slept. Woke up and wanted to order some food and there was no phone ! Now I expected atleast 5 of those instruments ! One bedside ! One in the hall and one in dining and then 2 in the loo incl the powder loo ! Till 6 pm next day no solution and a dect phone was provided which did not link with the laundry or the spa or the room service! ! I asked pointed this on sat night and was struggling to communicate till the next night ! I was calling through my mobile and connecting to hotel land line ! Was telling them my order and room no and they probably thought it was a prank call ! I physically went down and ordered a burger at the reception ! One hour later when I call thru the hotel land line they ask me who ordered do you want Sheraton burger or Mexican burger ! Room was not cleaned despite telling the reception both morning and evening shifts ! Yes I slept late but when I left room I put the green light and told the reception still no action ! No duty manager on the weekend ! General manager probably will be wishful thinking ! Dinner buffet 8 dishes 2 of them amounting to 4 were repeated in diff burners at a distance to fill up ! The bell boy is hardly available ! Staff lacks communication skills ! Only nice thing was the sports bar and it’s manager ! Wanted a cash paid out and the front desk had no money ! The problem is the same group owns the radisson in the city and that has probably led to confusion spliting of resources and division and wonder where the Sheraton expertise management is ! And I am sleeping hungry and there is no mini bar ! And the pantry is empty ! Not even equipped with a single glass to have water from ! You are better off at the older laico atleast things work and you have a house phone and it’s cheaper or at the radisson !

Trip type: Travelled on business
Max H, Manager at Sheraton Bamako Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Bamako Hotel and for providing your honest feedback.
Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we are sorry to hear that we fell short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent the above stated incidents from occurring in the future.
Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Bamako.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I along with My colleagues went here on 22.06.2018 for a meeting Organised by the Ministry regarding the Mali Norms and its Specialities. We went there @ about 3.10 PM and the Meeting started by 3.45 PM and concluded @ 5.00 PM. After the Meeting we (People's those who attended the Meeting) were served with Vegetarian Foods and Non-Vegetarian Foods. For Vegetarian Food Lovers there was Bread with Tomato, Cheese Cake, Chocolate Cake , Toffy. For Non-Vegetarian Food Lovers Chicken Lolly Pop, Chicken Salad, Non-Veg Burger. With these items for drinks such as Coco Cola, Fanta, Ice Coffee, Ginger Juice, Grape Juice were also served. I just Enjoyed the Hospitality here and also the Vegetarian Foods though the Foods Varieties are very Low but the taste is excellent.

Here the WIFI Connection is as fast as the sky.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Max H, Marketing Specialist at Sheraton Bamako Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Customer,

We valued and thank you for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience in our Sheraton Bamako Hotel. We are glad that you have enjoyed the banquet food service and hope to see you soon again.

Many thanks,