“Average.”

Copper Pot
Ranked #13 of 82 Restaurants in Lilongwe
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Description: Discover the art of dining at The Copper Pot. Dine with us daily and enjoy an impeccable culinary experience exuding style, elegance and luxury.
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Service was very good, as seems to be the case in almost every restaurant I've visited in Malawi. But the food was nothing to write home about. If they had served beer or wine the experience might have been a bit better for me.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Each year during our time in Malawi (a month or more) we always get to Copper Pot, often with people we don't want to disappoint. We have always been satisfied with anything we purchased. Quanity has always been more than adequate, and quality has never disappointed.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This is a hidden gem in the restaurants of Lilongwe. It is part of the Crossroads Hotel and not seen when you enter the hotel. It is at the back of the hotel and has exceptional food ranging from Asian to European. It is small and stylish in terms of décor.
Certainly better than the front restaurant which does not have character.
It also has very good service. Price of food is reasonable.
If you are a foodie person this is a place to visit. Also romantic.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

My friends and I visited the restaurant based on a recommendation. It took them over 45 minutes to serve our food which was average to put it nicely. The place was overcrowded and very noisy. I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I ate here a couple of times while staying at the Crossroads Hotel. They have an extensive selection of foods, but all Chinese, Indian, or Pakistani. I never quite found what I was craving on the menu, but that is a personal problem. The portions are large and the food is fine. Service is good.