US$277
Spintex Inn(Accra)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$60
Hotels.com
All reviewslebanese restaurantinfinity poolgarden restaurantthe executive loungean art galleryelegant hoteli highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffbusiness tripbusiness or pleasurelobby barspecial thankshouse keepingroom servicerooms are spaciouslocal foodenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Had a great time here celebrating a friends birthday. Visiting from London and had no idea places like this existed !

The service was the best and the birthday celebration for my friend by the staff was my highlight not of the day but of my whole holiday. They brought so much energy.

I would recommend the restaurant to everyone. Great cocktails too.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
KempinskiHotelAccra, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Dear Joel B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled that the Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra, was able to exceed your expectations and sincerely appreciate your heartfelt advocacy to our many TripAdvisor readers.

We are truly pleased to read your positive comments as every effort has been made to ensure world-class facilities and services are offered to our guests at all times, and this especially on birthday celebrations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel And great ambience I decided to stay for a night and with such great host I ended up extending my stay for a whole week especially Mr. Harry who was the manager on duty took care of my reservation and ensured my comfortability during my stay,thus not leaving out the warmest reception from the front office team Kwame,Isaac and MIllicent. Will definitely come back for more of such luxury......cheers.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Dear Sean B,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation of choice and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

It is cheerful to note that you had such a pleasant stay with us that you decided to extended your stay. Your comments are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.

Hariharan, Kwame, Isaac, Millicent and the rest of us look forward to welcoming you back to Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra. Once again, thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

My wonderful stay was simply awesome! The staff is not only professional but they have a way of making you feel like you are a family member. Anything that you need they are willing to go out of there way to accommodate. When visiting Ghana you must stay here. The best hotel in the city.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear Re M,

It was a pleasure having you at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra and we thank you for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor.

We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us, and we are pleased to hear that you carried with you a wonderful memory of our hotel. It is comforting to receive appreciate comments about our staff members.

It has been a pleasure for us to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I recently had my birthday buffet lunch @ kempinski hotel and had lot of fun.
They made my birthday special and was full of surprises, thanks to the Household keeping Manager, Mr.Hariharan and the restaurant staffs who made it more beautiful and interesting.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Dear ekua_debrah,

We are glad you enjoyed your birthday celebration with us and carried with you a wonderful memory of Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City. It is heartening to note your appreciative comments about the service that was provided to you by our staff during your birthday lunch at the hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Spent the christmas holiday at this hotel with my husband. This is best hotel I've ever stayed in accra. Beautiful rooms, excellent service, the female staffs were awesome and very friendly. Will definitely stay there again on my next visit to accra. The only thing I didn't like about the hotel was the male staffs who appeared so rude and arrogant to female guest. They give you this kind of look like they shouldn't be serving you as a female. They don't even greet you as a female guest, probably expecting you to greet them first. But the friendliness of the female staffs will make me stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
KempinskiHotelAccra, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Dear Princessmayor,

It was a pleasure having you at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City and we thank you for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor.

With our commitment to constantly provide warm and efficient services to all our guests; observations such as yours, help us identify any lacuna in our service levels and product, as we persist in our journey towards continuous improvement.

We await your return to Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.