All reviews labadi beach private beach chef gary business trip nice pool rooms are large breakfast buffet is africa gym moses kennedy hawkers conference west security driver taxis
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Insist that they settle your bill in cedis and let the credit card company manage the exchange rate. In a recent visit, the exchange rate was 4.6 cedis to the dollar. My hotel bill was approx GH 7600. A fair exchange would have been about $1650. But they converted it at 4 cedis to the dollar or $1900. I thought it was a little sleazy at the time, but I was in a bit of a hurry at check out.

So...a word to the wise: Pay your bill in cedis.

3  Thank Bill H
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I love staying at Labadi Beach hotel when in Ghana. The staff feels like family. The food and beverage director, Kennedy, is warm and welcoming. Moses at the beach bar is the absolute BEST and Abena in the spa is phenomenal. I would highly recommend a stay here. Thank you for making my stay perfect.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Michael R, General Manager at Labadi Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Labadi Beach Hotel. We appreciate your patronage and wonderful feedback shared on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read your overall comments and experiences at our hotel .
Compliments about our food and staff with key recognition to Moses, Abena and Kennedy is welcoming to note and shared with the entire team.

We are glad you had a great stay with us and look forward to welcoming you in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I can here for work and have spent 3 weeks here. Normally I don’t write reviews but I have been so annoyed and upset with Labadi hotel and staff that I need to let people know.
If you order food give yourself a good 45mins/1 hour until it arrives. Even then the staff might get it wrong and give you the wrong food.
The walls are paper thin in the rooms and you hear everything. If you sleep outside the conference building you will never get a peaceful nights sleep for they are either banging around setting it up early in the morning and in the middle of the night or there is blaring music people playing from it.
To top it off the room service remove all your own personal items from your room if it is safely packed away and bin it, I.e. my nice bottle of shampoo.
I know Accra is limited on hotels but these place isn’t worth the money.

1  Thank Sarah Q
Reviewed 15 November 2017

i've tried almost all the "hotel buffet" places and Labadi Beach Hotel is my favorite. you can actually taste flavor unlike what they serve at those other luxury hotels.

the service is great and the onsite cooks, for food you've selected ingredients for, are extra accommodating!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ooso_accra

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your continuous patronage of our facilities and services. We are delighted to read your overall comments of your dinning experience and the team is excited you enjoyed every bit of the moment with us.

Once again thank you for your patronage, we look forward to welcoming you in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We went with friends to swim and spend the afternoon.it was really nice.Food was awesome.We stayed there for whole afternoon.Swimming pools are nice and clean.beach is on the other side.We really enjoyed and looking forward to come back again. Restaurant staff was helpful

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Michael R, General Manager at Labadi Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Swanti1,
Thank you for patronage and wonderful feedback shared on TripAdvisor.
We thrilled to note you had a good time with your friends during your visit to our hotel.
Compliments about our facility and food is welcoming and shared with the entire team.
Once again thank you for your patronage, We look forward to welcoming you back to Labadi in the near future.