“Wonderful Home away fromHome”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room master bedroom 1
Bathroom
Side View
Dining table
Front View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Linda M
“Wonderful Home away fromHome”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

This was my first trip to Ghana meeting my new In laws for the first time and we wanted somewhere everyone would be able to stay and get to know each other. Classy Villia
Was the perfect place for my family. We enjoyed a week. It
was a dream come true. Each family enjoyed each culture
Exchange. I was able to cook America food and my family cooked their native food for me (FUFU) in which I highly enjoyed. I was very impressed with Classy Villia home lay out,employees and owner they go beyond service that's expected. Classy
Villia is staffed with 24 hour service and believe me the staff attends to your calls promptly
And efficiently. We had a small wedding reception with about 30
Plus family and friends and all our guests enjoyed them selves so much they didn't want to go home. Our family has decided
That Classy Villia will be our home away from home every time we return to Accra Ghana. In closing if you decide to stay at the Villia go outside before sunrise sit on the porch or under the tress and enjoy Gods true gifts to Ghana. Sending Peace,Love and Happiness!!!!

Brian K
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
“Wonderful Vacation Home in Accra”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed in Classy Villa for one week in January 2014 with 5 colleagues, and we all had a thoroughly positive experience. The house was in impeccable shape, with very nice furniture and top of the line electronics. The internet was slow at times, but house manager Victor and day guard Eric worked tirelessly to make sure that it was up to our standard. Zachary (the night guard) greeted us with a smile every evening and kept us safe while we slept. My only caution is that the property is located some ways from downtown Accra, which can make for a lengthy commute in Accra's traffic. But if this is not an issue for you, than I recommend Classy Villas without hesitation.

Travelling group: Friends
Msnaijach...
“Fantastic!!!! Home away from home!--”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

We just checked out of this villa after three weeks and four days stay at the big Apartment.. The hospitality was more than we expected,the rooms(especially the master bedroom) is very spacious, clean and welcoming.. One remarkable thing about this room is that it is furnished not just to make adults comfortable.. It has something for the new baby too (a cute crib).

There were suprisingly HD TV's in most of the rooms..security camera's around the house.. Pretty classy I must admit!! the staffs made it extra special,Mr victor(the manager) helped us a lot during the first week until we were able to get along just fine by ourselves, Gloria( the house keeper) was very friendly towards us, she came around the house tirelessly to ask if she could come in to help with the kitchen,laundry, etc.. the day watch (Eric) and the night watch (Ibrahim) were also readily available to help us whenever we needed something done. The outdoor sittng area was lovely,, especially during the night,the environment was very calm, the people who live on the streets were friendly too to us, they were willing to assist us when we needed help with either getting a taxi or bargaining with one (because they knew we were strangers)!!! We never felt alone or different.. It was really nice!

I was impressed with the power generator, it came up immediately the power went out and One time it was running almost till the next morning (as the power went out for long that night) and we had no problems using the air conditioners... the gen was stable. we had no problem reaching the Accra mall because the apartment is located close to the Tema motorway.

The owner of the villa (Mr Winfred) also wrote to us once in a while and told us to contact him if we needed anything..we didn't use that offer because the staffs were very competent to attend to our needs and answer our endless questions. in my own words... 'If you need a place to spend that perfect holiday, I recomend this villa..its ideal for everyone starting from kids to adults!!

Oklahoma
Reviewed 30 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
CANADA
Reviewed 18 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing