See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

A fantastic stay at Eden Vale, with a great location.
A very welcoming hotel and the staff were very friendly and helpful, very clean room, comfy bed and hotel. I would definetly recommend anyone to stay here. If you’re looking for great value , helpful staff and comfortable modern rooms, then this is the hotel for you! I would like to thank the staff at the hotel for making short stay in Ghana comfortable.

Rosemary

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
EdenValeHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Eden Vale Hotel & Executive Training Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you Rosemary for leaving us a review. we are looking forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

A nice place to be, very respectful and friendly staffs. A good service from the airport to the hotel and throughout my stay. A quiet environment which made me had a good sleep and above all the quality services I felt secured and safe.
A very tidy and clean hotel please keep it up because I will be back soon.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

We are grateful Fiifi for leaving us a review, we cannot wait to host you agin and surely provide you with memories worth repeating.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I spent a couple of nights at Eden Vale with my wife last October (2017). We undoubtedly had best experience at Eden Vale away from home. The hotel facilities were superb. Very clean rooms and staff very friendly. The hotel is situated in a very quiet area away from everything and easy to travel. Lovely food. We strongly recommend Eden Vale to anyone looking for a great hotel experience and good food in a not so expensive hotel in terms of price - good value for money.
We strongly rate this hotel 5 Star for the hotel cleanliness and services and will certainly will revisit.

Francis & Ellen
London

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
EdenValeHotel, General Manager at Eden Vale Hotel & Executive Training Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Francis & Ellen,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review here. It was a pleasure hosting and being of great service to you.
Our aim as a Hotel is to meet and exceed our guests expectation.
We look forward to hosting you and your family on your next visit to Accra.

Kind regard,
Sylvia Komasi

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Great service
This hotel is great and not too far from the city centre. As a newly built hotel - it’s clean and the rooms are spacious. The front desk staff are amazing, welcoming and helpful. They went the extra mile in making sure that my stay was comfortable and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for great / affordable place to stay in Accra.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
EdenValeHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Eden Vale Hotel & Executive Training Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you very much for all your good observations and leaving us a review. Our focus is to provide memorable services to our guest worth repeating and we are glad we achieved that with you. Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I loved every bit of service.. from airport pick up to my room... very modern and comfy... excellent staff service... can't wait to visit again soon. I'll recommend anytime you're in Accra Ghana you book with them.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you very much Gletch for leaving us with your review. We look forward to doing more business with you and providing you excellent services always.