All reviewsclose to the airportlemon barspice restaurantperfect business hotelsuper hotelmodern hotelbuilding workeuropean standardsgeneral problemrain showeran excellent hotelwifi connectivityminutes from the airportspecial thanksgreat roomnight lifecentral location
Reviewed 6 June 2018

As usual the staff were particularly helpful and friendly.

This Hotel continues to provide a comfortable environment with pretty much everything you'd expect in a 5 star establishment but priced much more reasonably than many of the other similar establishments in Addis Ababa.

My only criticism is that the buffet breakfast items that should be kept hot were not.

They also need to sort out the parking and approach roads which are an issue at busy times.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MrTech
Golden Tulip A, Manager at Golden Tulip Addis Ababa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to review your stay with us, we highly value your kind words.

We are continuously trying to improve on our facilities and our services, so we have duly noted your constructive comment. We are very happy to hear that our staff made you feel welcome and were helpful.

We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I have travelled around a lot and this hotel exceeded my expectations. Great room and great staff. Really did feel safe and comfortable. Staff really do go the extra mile for you.

Hotel pIckup
Spot on; very courteous staff. Hotel offers free pick up which is excellent. It’s only 5-10 min drive to the hotel.

Checking
Nice and easy. I upgraded to the executive room and it was well worth it. Hamid checked me in and was very welcoming.

Room
One of the best rooms I’ve had; very spacious, clean and immaculate. I really couldn’t fault it. When you are in the room away for the hussle and busyness of Addis Abba; you forget you are in such a busy city: the ambience of the room is really relaxing and calm.

TV channels were a good selection.

The bed is really comfy and I had a great night sleep. Overall the room was very good you really do forget you are in Addis Abba.

Breakfast
Was really impressed with the selection of food and I really didn’t expect it to be good.

Good quality and selection of food with very attentive staff.

Special thanks to :

Hamid the manager is excellent very welcoming, very professional and a true asset to the organisation.

Yousaf from Concierge arranged a fantastic tour guide, who had a decent car and was trust worthy - he arranged a guy called Fanta. He was very good and really did look after me even when he took me to Markota market. I called him for everything thereafter.

Overall
Hotel itself is fantastic; staff are very good, it did exceed my expectations of what I had thought of visiting Addis Abba. It’s location is like in downtown but everywhere in Addis Abba is lots of hustle and bustle.

Highly recommend; plus good value.

Stayed: April 2018
Golden Tulip A, Manager at Golden Tulip Addis Ababa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Mr. Usman,

Thank you for taking your precious time to review your stay with us, we highly value your kind words. It’s encouraging for us every time we hear great reviews such as this one. Guest satisfaction is our primary concern and we pride ourselves in providing first class services to all our guests.

We are very happy to hear that our team made you feel welcome and safe and we look forward to welcoming you back to Golden Tulip Addis Ababa Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the beginning and end of a tour of the Amhara region.This is a luxuriously appointed 5*hotel.The rooms are magnifique.The food is exceptionally good with a varied menu.Right in the middle of this chaotic city is this pefect oasis of luxury and calm!Highly recommended!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank mimibingley
Golden Tulip A, Manager at Golden Tulip Addis Ababa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your precious time to review your stay with us, your comment is very much valued. We are very happy to know that your stay with us was up to your satisfaction. Our staff aims to provide every guest with first class services as the hotel prides itself in international standard services. We are glad to be your primary choice when you visit Addis Ababa again.
We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I liked the room however the staff was not replacing the soap on a daily basis. The food was excellent. I was fasting the last two days and room service provided me with my last meal at around 4:00 am.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Golden Tulip A, Manager at Golden Tulip Addis Ababa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are continuously trying to improve on our facilities and our services, so we have duly noted your constructive comment and we are very happy to hear that our food was up to your satisfaction.

We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Nice room and very good bed. Location of the hotel is good. All over very friendly staff. There were few power breaks during my visit, which had an impact to the use of lifts. Hotel area was silent and safe. Because of a privat events all the restaurants were not in use for the visitors.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Golden Tulip A, Manager at Golden Tulip Addis Ababa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Kajolin,

We look forward to welcoming you back to Golden Tulip Addis Ababa Hotel in the near future.