US$110
US$215
Zeist Lodge(Addis Ababa)
US$87
US$77
Solo Te Hotel(Addis Ababa)
US$59
Agoda.com
Adot-Tina Hotel(Addis Ababa)
US$100
US$50
Stay Easy B&B(Addis Ababa)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$469
US$412
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice hotel to stayboleaddiswifiusd
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Iam spending about a 3 months accommodation in siyonat hotel in my business trip and there is many advantages to stay in it :
-The staff is very welcoming and dealing with clients with a very good hospitality
-The room is good and clean even if the furniture is a little bit old
-The breakfast is quite sufficient for most of the clients
-The internet connection is fair and fast electrical backup generator ( because most of the time there is an electrical problem in addis Ababa)
-The hotel is very near to most of the important places
At the end i want to thank all the staff for the beautiful period of time ihad spent with them

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Siyoant H, General Manager at Siyonat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Mr. Bishoy ,

Thank you for choosing Hotel siyonat and for sharing your feedback from your stay.Nothing gives us more pleasure than knowing that you were treated kindly during your time with us. Our policy is to please our guests, and we appreciate ideas like yours that help us to serve our customers in a more efficient manner. we are most grateful and happy during your time with us & Hotel siyonat believes that “your comfort is our business” Our team always strives hard to guarantee a 100% guest satisfaction. We look forward to welcome you back to our hotel soon and we aim to make your stay more enjoyable than the last.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I stayed at the hotel for a week on a business trip , from the time I checked in till departure I was treated kindly . The hotel is located well and the facilities are good , rooms are bright and clean and I slept well. Each morning I enjoyed the hearty breakfast to start the day off , I will return soon

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Siyoant H, General Manager at Siyonat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Mr. Rodrick ,

Thank you for choosing Hotel siyonat . Nothing gives us more pleasure than knowing that you were treated kindly during your time with us. Our policy is to please our guests, and we appreciate ideas like yours that help us to serve our customers in a more efficient manner. we are most grateful and happy during your time with us & Hotel siyonat believes that “your comfort is our business” Our team always strives hard to guarantee a 100% guest satisfaction. We look forward to welcome you back to our hotel soon and we aim to make your stay more enjoyable than the last.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

TO THE SIYONAT GROUP (STAFF AND MANAGEMENT)
ADDIS

My Greetings,
This is to let you know that my time for the training and time at Siyonat Hotel is coming to an end. It is very hard to express my feelings at this moment. The time I came, I was about to miss a room in the hotel, but people worked hard to make sure I get one. Since then, I started an enjoyable moment with everyone at the hotel, from the security outside to the reception, restaurant and to the rooms. Everyone was like part of my family member.
I know the work you are doing is very hard but the heart you have in it will take you very far you cannot imagine. The most fortune in earth is to have people around you (friends) not money and I believe this friendship you build with me is very invaluable.
I enjoyed the warmth welcome at the reception, the smile there made me forget all the stress, special coffee and injera were very enjoyable. The managers (general, the one during the day and night) were very wonderful, please keep this team spirit, love each other and protect the fellow workers at anytime.
I look further to come back in Ethiopia and can’t wait to come and salute you, if not so, please if anyone comes to Ghana or Rwanda (or a family member) don’t hesitate to contact me.
God fills your hearts with blessings. I will miss you all.
BANANA

Room Tip: second level behind is the best place
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Worash E, General Manager at Siyonat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Dear Mr. Bana ,

Thank you for choosing Hotel siyonat and for such professional expressions from your stay. Nothing gives us more pleasure than knowing that you were comfortable and happy during your time with us. Our policy is to please our guests, and we appreciate ideas like yours that help us to serve our customers in a more efficient manner. Your continued patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful and happy during your time with us & Hotel siyonat believes that “your comfort is our business” Our team always strives hard to guarantee a 100% guest satisfaction. We look forward to welcome you back to our hotel soon and we aim to make your stay more enjoyable than the last.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Siyonat is a sweet hotel with great personnel. Managers are always available to help. The food is good and one can try some ethiopian classics, had an amazing shiro. The room was huge, clean and I enjoyed the view. Close to the airport and with great shuttle service.I greatly recommend Siyonat.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Henery ,

Thank you for staying here at Hotel siyonat and for sharing your feedback from your stay.Nothing gives us more pleasure than knowing that you were comfortable and happy during your time with us. Your continued patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful and happy during your time with us & Hotel siyonat believes that “your comfort is our business” Our team always strives hard to guarantee a 100% guest satisfaction. We look forward to welcome you back to your home away from home soon and we aim to make your stay more enjoyable than the last.

+251-930 09 98 22
E-mail: gm@siyonathotel.com
reservation@hotelsiyonat.com

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I stayed at Siyonat hotel for three weeks for a work-related trip. As a young woman alone, I was very conscious of safety, and the staff at Siyonat made me feel so welcome, safe, and taken care of. They all knew my name and really looked out for me, even calling to see if I needed anything when I stayed in my room really late one day from jet lag!! The staff are truly amazing and fantastic and really set this hotel apart. The owner is also wonderful and I was happy to chat with her a few times! There were three coffee ceremonies held at the hotel for the holidays while I was there, and participating and drinking coffee and eating cookies with the staff was a true highlight. The staff went out of their way to make the hotel feel like home.

Besides how safe and welcome I felt, the rooms were very comfortable (I slept sooo well!!) the free breakfast is delicious (omelette bar!) and has great hours (6-10am) and the restaurant/room service is delicious and affordable (I recommend the pasta pesto, YUM). The Wifi in my room and the lobby was fast! I ordered room service a few times and it was so luxurious and awesome. Coffee was incredible. They have a fitness center too! I hung out in the lobby almost every day to do work, and it was a great place to get stuff done. They have some outdoor seating too if you want to get some sun!

I also got a massage at the spa and it was extremely affordable (maybe 15 USD for an hour) and GREAT. Highly recommend.

It was also the most affordable hotel in Bole BY FAR, and the staff's kindness really sets it apart. If you want an exceptional hotel experience in a great neighborhood, this is the one. I can't say enough about how wonderfully I was treated here and how sad I was to leave!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the back have nice views and are quiet
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
SolomonSiyonat, General Manager at Siyonat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Dear Natalie J,
Thank you for choosing Hotel siyonat and for sharing your feedback from your stay. Our policy is to please our guests, and we appreciate ideas like yours that help us to serve our customers in a more efficient manner. Your continued patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful and happy during your time with us & Hotel siyonat believes that “your comfort is our business” Our team always strives hard to guarantee a 100% guest satisfaction.

+251-930 09 98 22