“Exellent Service by Extraordinary Staff”

Nigist Towers Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Addis Ababa
Nigist Towers Guest House
Ranked #61 of 293 Addis Ababa B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We went to ethiopia to get married. And we were looking for a nice and convince place to stay few days before and after the wedding. After spending few days searching, we found Nigist Tower. It was the perfect choice. Everything started from the most welcoming receptionist (Betty) who did everything to make as feel like this place is our second home. We stayed for 10 days in a fully furnished 2 bedroom + living room guesst house. The rooms were very clean and well organized. The entire staff from security guard to room service, From receptionist to the manager and owner provided us the best hospitality ever. We were treated with royality. On our next trip, we will definetly in in Nigist Tower. My family want to say thank you for everything. We really like the flowers and the setup on the wedding!
Bereket Mehari ( Toronto Canada)

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

This place is very conveniently located so that's why I chose it. It also has one of the best rates in the area so it is a good option for a short - term stay. Bear in mind this is a guest house, not a hotel, so do not expect fancy toiletries or anything of that sort.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable and they have a well equipped kitchen with stove, fridge, kettle and microwave. They also give you pans and dishes. I was planning to stay here for the full three months of my assignment but I was not comfortable with certain things.
The curtains in the bathroom are really sheer so you cannot take a shower comfortably unless you are comfortable with strangers seeing you while you shower. There is construction site right across the street so they must definitely see you.
Then I noticed there was a tiny gas leak in the kitchen. Nothing too serious but I felt it.
The ceiling of my bathroom was quite moldy and the walls a little worn out and dirty with holes in areas where there used to be towel racks.

I left because I have to stay for a long time and needed something more comfortable but it was not an uncomfortable stay, I used the kitchen and cooked and the nice housekeepers even did the dishes for me. I was treated respectfully and nicely and there was always a warm smile welcoming me back at the reception. The facilities do need a lot of improvement but again keep in mind this is a guest house with a fantastic rate for the area. Plus, apartment hotels are difficult to find.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2016

We spent 5 days at Nigist towers and used it as as a home base for our trips through Ethiopia. The rooms were clean and comfortable with fridge and stove and fairly reliable high speed internet. The 24/7staff front desk staff were amazingly helpful and arranged for room service, laundry, guides and drivers and recommended great restaurants, shopping and sight seeing throughout the busy city. We felt like we were coming home at the end of each day and not staying at a hotel. The rates were reasonable and the location was centrally located. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Internet servers are located on the 6th floor so connection is stronger within a floor above and bel...
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed two nights! Close to UN. Finish of rooms is poor. Has no restaurant, but my room had a kitchen. Good internet connection, and helpful staff. Good room size, and if you have a long visit for a week or more, may be a good value for money solution.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2016

I was looking for a place to stay short term and I found a home at Nigist. Variety of rooms on offer, everyday cleaning of the rooms, I have a one bed room, so kitchen, bedroom and sitting room is seperate rooms. 24/7 reliable wifi, (you just have to collect an Internet code every 4 days and insert the new username and password). The service is good, they tend to your needs as required, fully furnished and serviced.

The bard downstairs that was a nuisance at night is now closed so it's peaceful and quiet.

Room Tip: Some rooms have bigger kitchens and smaller bathrooms 06 while others are he reverse, 05 at every fl...
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business