“Great Food, Great Cause!”
Review of Temsalet Kitchen

Temsalet Kitchen
Ranked #115 of 309 Restaurants in Addis Ababa
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Description: Come and visit Sarbet's foodie delight! Healthy wraps and salads, freshly produced lasagna and pizza plus a unique selection of adapted Ethiopian dishes and smoothies.
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Great place for lunch with friends or a solo coffee/juice break! The location is easy to find in the Sarbet area. The atmosphere is very nice, including used books and little nooks for reading and enjoying a hot drink. The staff is attentive and very friendly. My favorite meal that I seem to crave is the Lamb Curry Wrap. Yum! There are few places to find a good wrap in Addis. This one hits the spot! I enjoyed their juice, smoothies, and macchiatos. They also give you the option to choose natural honey instead of sugar for a little cost. I was ecstatic about this. What I loved most was learning about what they stand for from the owners... empowering women & giving them dignified jobs!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Great place with a great mission. They have a large variety. I had the chicken avocado wrap with a salad and it was yummy. Good service!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch. Good food at a good price. Restaurant helps women. Service was very good. Recommend for lunch

Reviewed 9 February 2017

We were a group of 12 who went to Temsalet for lunch on a Sunday. We LOVED it. My hubbie and I shared one of their combos on injira - and all of the items were excellent. Service was attentive and helpful. The food arrived fairly quickly, in spite of the place being packed. It was also very nice to see an combination of both locals and forenjis (foreigners) eating there. Others at our table had pizzas, which they said were great, and one had a salad (fresh and crispy), one had a wrap, and others had local food. We were all very happy with our meals. I am eager to go back and try other items on the menu.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Had a couple of nice coffees here with some friends. Decided to have a lunch with friends. We had the Temsalet fir fir, which gave us two varieties, and Tibs. It was very tasty meal. Cooked very well. Small restaurant with quite attentive staff.

2  Thank Jeremy F