“Great food”
Review of Espretto - CLOSED

Espretto
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Nothing beats a great cup of coffee. From the hot beverages we serve at breakfast to the espresso we serve in the lounge to the takeaway cappuccino served in the café, we can be confident that every cup is prepared with the same dedication and commitment.
Reviewed 5 June 2015

Espretto is on the square behind the Lansmore Masa hotel. Foods are served quick and service is excellent. You will love the Espretto Coffee here. You will also find free open Wifi. Love the way you are treated.

Rupert E, General Manager at Espretto, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2015

What a lovely review - thank you so much - delighted you had a good time and that the team made you feel special.

Reviewed 15 March 2015

The food is good and the service friendly. It is howver not a fast food joint and a little patience in front of a castle beer is well rewarded

Rupert E, General Manager at Espretto, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2015

Thank you for your kind review and indeed your patience in recognising that we are not indeed a fast food joint! Lovely to have had you with us.

Reviewed 25 February 2015

In a word: average food, incredibly disorganise waitresses and unbelievably messy bar counter littered with food, paper, dirty plates, etc.

Slow service, waitresses running around like headless chickens.

Rupert E, General Manager at Espretto, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2015

My apologies again for your experience as stated in my response to your hotel review and our further email correspondence. This is a blow.

Reviewed 31 January 2015

Their menu has "lightning" items that are supposed to be delivered within 20 minutes or its free! Well, our food arrived after 30 minutes, but I think our group felt too guilty to request that they be comped considering the sandwiches are only $5-7 USD. AND there were only 2 other people in there! How long does it take to make 3 sandwiches???

1  Thank Colleen D

I am sorry to read your review of Espretto - you should absolutely have claimed your freebie - I too wonder what too so long. My apologies to you from cyberspace but please say hello when next you are here.
Best wishes
Rupert

Reviewed 1 November 2014

ok food, ok service, don't order the tomato and mozzarella salad because they don't have any mozzarella! they serve cheddar with it instead.

Rupert E, General Manager at Espretto, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2014

I am so sorry to see you found Espretto just OK - this is so far removed from our target and I am sorry you were disappointed. It is hopeless to serve cheddar in lieu of mozzarella and my apologies for this. I hope you will not write us off and come again soon.