All reviews south wing la fontaine high tea rooftop pool the club lounge leading hotels of the world new wing old world charm park view grand hotel room service southern africa rooms are spacious air conditioning business trip enjoyed my stay city centre
Reviewed 18 September 2018

In the middle of the busy CBD yet once you get there the ambience makes you forget of the immediate environs. Professional and courteous staff, various restaurants and meeting rooms making it a perfect location for any form of meeting ranging from business and to social events. The rooms are spacious and well kempt, you wont regret your value for money.

Room Tip: For excellent panoramic view go for rooms floor 7 and above
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jamesoW1628HO
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

The conference facility is superb. Spent an entire morning in there and i settled well into my meeting. The environment was tranquil and homely. Adequate facilities for projection of visual aids as well as fast connection WiFi.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2018

This is by far the best hotel in harare. welcoming and cheerful staff, special mention to Ndai Karonga. Lovely and spacious rooms with beautiful views.

The food is also salivating . I would definitely recommend the place.

Room Tip: quieter rooms
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
ThamMpofu, Director of Sales at Meikles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you for taking time to review your recent visit to Meikles Hotel.
W are highly encouraged, motivated and uplifted by your positive feedback.
We continually strive to raise the standard of our product and service to even higher levels, and we are really pleased that you had an enjoyable and memorable visit to our Hotel. We could not achieve these outcomes without our fantastic, well trained and highly experienced staff and teams.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Ndai Karonga is amazing and her service is 5* plus . She did the world's best site tour last week for me and a workmate. Meikles is the place to be and keep it up.

Clean rooms with views to die for ! Well done.

Room Tip: Best Hotel in Zimbabwe and go see Ndai
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for this wonderful feedback.
Ndai is a very valuable member of our team, and we are delighted that she was able to extend our warm hospitality and quality service during your site inspection at the Meikles Hotel.
We pride ourselves in the service we provide which is unparalleled, and this is achieved through our teams and staff who are our greatest asset.
Thank you for your support, which we greatly appreciate, and look forward to welcoming you back to Zimbabwe's Premier Hotel... The Meikles.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed from August 22-30.
This is by far the best hotel in Zimbabwe.
The best hotel stay experience I’ve ever had.
I’ve done a lot of travelling in the last 2 decades and have stayed in many 5-star rated hotels in the Americas, Africa and Europe, and I can confidently say that my experience at Meikles Hotel has been the best so far. The friendly and courteous staff make all the difference.
Everything is excellent about this hotel - courteous, helpful and friendly staff. Comfortable and relaxing ambience. Very clean and comfortable rooms. I could go on and on.
Everything works perfectly. I cannot wait for my next stay sometime next year. A massive thanks goes to both the Front Desk Manager and also to the Reservations Manager, Mr P Dube for their professionalism in sorting out the amendment I needed to make to my reservation. Nothing was too much for these guys. Thanks so much for a wonderful stay.
Very highly recommended if you’re visiting Harare.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
ThamMpofu, Director of Sales at Meikles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for this wonderful endorsement.
We are delighted to have been able to extend our warm Zimbabwean hospitality to you, and that your stay was fantastic and enjoyable, and that the luxury, comfort and excellent five star service that Meikles Hotel has been renowned for in over a century exceeded your expectations by far.
Our team is greatly motivated by such feedback and strives to continually uplift our service, standards and product quality.
At the recently held Association of Zimbabwe Travel Agents Awards, Meikles Hotel was voted The Best City Hotel for the 24th consecutive year.
We greatly appreciate your support to our business, and look forward to welcoming you back to Meikles.