“I like it”

Le Zink
Ranked #1 of 269 Restaurants in Tunis
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Simple but good
Staff were very friendly and food was excellent
I would definitely not hesitate coming back there
Services was quick too

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Nice place with tasty burgers. I got the salmon burger. It was well cooked. We were invited so we did not choose the place. The average age is in the 20s-30s. Seats are a little bit hard for people my age. Loud music. It’s a nice place, well organized and busy. I’ll definitely recommend it for young people.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend! I’m from America and have been craving a hamburger, fries, and a coke the entire time I’ve been in Tunisia and I finally found one! Got the philly cheese steak hamburger and it was actually better than any I have ever gotten in America. It is my favorite type of hamburger so I order it anytime I see it on a menu. Super busy place and I see why! Food and service were both great and the fries were delicious! I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Co-workers kept telling me that this place would have the best burgers in Tunisia. It was probably Top 3 burger of all time.

Kind of a hole in the wall.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Very delicious food good service good prices always full, different kind of burgers , different and delicious tastes. Really good